October 10, 2015

Hey, it's been a while hasn't it? Well

Hey, it's been a while hasn't it? Well.. let me tell you, it's been a long time. But things have changed, I guess you can say I'm still a.. what was it called? A vampire. It's been centuries since me and my brother were turned.. I gotta say it's been hard, but we got adopted by a wonderful lady, her name is Carlie Hart.

She is a good mother to us, she is aware of our condition and she always protects us, and we have a aunt, her name is Riley, she is a fun person to be around. But.. I still miss my mother and father from time to time, Nathan.. well, he misses them to, and we miss our home, more then anything in the world.

As soon as the years started changing.. we were always careful on who to trust, and who to be around. Honestly it's more difficult to feed during this time, because people are always around at night. But both of us often go steal blood bags from hospitals.. but that's more difficult sometimes because we have to be careful so we won't get caught.

And well.. there's this boy across the street, his name is Colin Andrews.. I think I'm in love with him, because the way he talks to me is just heartwarming, and his smile is like heaven, he isn't aware of my condition.. I'm kinda afraid if he finds out and gets scared of me, Nathan doesn't know so I'm keeping it to myself, he'd be angry if he found out I'm in love with a human.

I still get nightmares from the night I was turned, my bite mark scars would often bleed when I woke up.. and when I always think about it I'd get sad because my human life was taken, now I'm a vampire.. that's been alive for centuries, I never got to grow and experience love or anything.. I'm still young and the same age, nothing about me will change, our mother and auntie will grow old.. unless we turn them, but I don't know about that.

Carlie and Riley have been the best parent figures toward us even though both of them are sisters, I can tell Nathan is more happy and at ease the same way as me, we don't go out during the day..we always come out at night which people found it strange, but that didn't bother us, although people are getting suspicious of us, I mean no one found out about me and Nathan's condition..

Or so I thought..