Otto Do's Math Class HILARIOUS ft. 80's Action Hero

Everyone was cominginto Otto Do's classroom. Otto Do wasn't here yet.

80's Action Herothrew his bookbag down and sighed. "Another day in this class. Ihate this class" he said, as Super Brainz came in.

"Which is why weare going to spice it up. I brought a key-lime pie" 80's ActionHero said, flashing a cocky grin.

"What on Earth?Why do you have a key-lime pie in your bookbag?" Super Brainzasked. "Oh, just wait. You just wait. Otto Do is going to have theshock of his life, well, his undead life, today" 80's Action Herosaid.

Electric Slide camein a second later. "Hi, Super Brainz" she said. "Hi. 80'sAction Hero, what day do you think it is? You're just going to giveOtto Do a key-lime pie? I thought you hated him" Super Brainz said.

80's Action Heroscoffed. "Super Brainz, do you think I would ever give Otto Do akey-lime pie? No. I'm goin' throw it across the room at him" hesaid.

Super Brainzgasped. "What? You can't do that! So you're going to just during asplit moment of class, take out a key-lime pie and throw it ten yardsacross the classroom" he said.

"Yeah. What? Itaint' hurting nothing. And I'ma make me some Belgian Waffles, since Ididn't eat breakfast this mornin', and, yeah" 80's Action Herosaid.

He pulled out anentire waffle iron out of his bag, a can of Reddi-Whip, a cup ofBrainium-Basher filling (a mixture of cherries, pineapple, andbrains), and strawberry pie filling. Then, 80's Action Hero got out aplastic glass, a carton of orange juice, and poured himself some.

After, he got outthis really old 1950's plate, and a fork and set it on the table.

"Okay, um, wow,you bring everything. Did you bring your kitchen as well? How aboutyour math homework?" Super Brainz asked.

80's Action Heroplugged the waffle iron into the wall on the sink cabinet behind him,scooped out some already-made batter, and it fell on the waffle ironand sizzled. He shut the lid, and let the waffles cook.

"You need tochill. I got this all covered" 80's Action Hero said. "Can I havesome waffles?" Super Brainz asked. 80's Action Hero laughed. "Didyou tell me last night that you weren't goin' eat breakfast thismorning? Then I would've made you some" he said. Super Brainzsighed.

"Where is OttoDo?" Electric Slide asked.

"I don't know.While he aint' here, I'm going to mess up his teaching for today"80's Action Hero said. He left the waffles in the iron, and went upto the front of the classroom, where Otto Do's projector and computerwere. He connected his computer to the projector, then opened a newtab on it and pulled up "Come on down to Neighborville" on one,so that when Otto Do turned on the projector, the music video for PvZBFN came on instead. Then, he opened a second tab, and pulled up hisfavorite scene from a 1980's movie that he watched. The scene was sohilarious that 80's Action Hero died laughing every time.

 All of a sudden, hesaw Otto Do coming down the hallway. "Oh my god, thewaffles!" 80's Action Hero yelled, and slammed Otto Do's computershut. He jumped up and accidentally ripped the Smart Drive out ofOtto Do's computer with his hip. Now the 1980's Action scene wasgoing to play directly after Come on down to Neighborville, whichwasn't supposed to happen. And now there was no way that Otto Dowould be able to stop the videos one he turned on the Projector.

Not realizing this,80's Action Hero ran back to his desk and got his waffles out beforethey burned to a crisp. "Oh, well, that was close" he said, andthrew them on his plate.

Otto Do opened thedoor and came in. He had sweaty breath. "Alright, good morningclass" he said, seeming irritated and impatient.

"Do you stillwant to throw the key-lime pie at him? He's gonna get mad" SuperBrainz said.