Untitled Part 3

"Cale!" 

Cale's ears twitched, his polymorphed human form groaned in annoyance. Turning around to face the barbaric dragon.

"Erahubran" Cale spoke, the gold dragon twisted in the air before landing next to him in an elfin form.

_________

Eruhabran was a baby dragon he had met after his 3rd growth face. Cale at that time had aren't back his other abilities such as 'Instant' in his first growth, in the 2nd he had gain a bigger body, and in the third... he had gained team leader Sohyuk(?) ability.. Embrace.

Scary ability for such a name.

Somehow Eruhaben and he had clicked, perhaps they were both looked down for being (presumed) weak. 

Cale was born with little mana, and his only known ability was 'Record'. Though he was famous for being an 'Ancient' dragon.

Eruhaben had the trait of 'dust' (?). 

Cale had honestly tried not to get involved with him, living in a sub-isolated life. (though other dragons said otherwise).

But at the time Cale had found something familiar about Eruhaben, something had connected it to the story 'The Birth of a Hero'.

But he couldn't say they were related as they was no way possible as this Eruhaben was too... Barbaric. The colourful words that came out of his mouth could put even the gods to shame.

_________

"What do you want?" Cale exaggerated his sigh, continuing to lay lazily on the grass.  his hair spreading out like waves of red blood, in comparison Eurhaben hair that shone like gold.

Subtly Cale was reminded of his lair. Before Eruhaben opened his mouth, releasing his new brash complaints.

"You know I met this xxxx dog that xxxx an xxxxxxxxxxx, so I xxxxx and xxxx, they even dared to xxxxxxxx you, so I guessed they still needed to be xxxxxxx" The colourful words entered through Cale's ear before leaving through his other ear.

and Cale thought.

'His not going to xxxxx me up to, is he?'

________

Non-chronical

Would really glad if someone could give me some inspiration.