Untitled Part 6

There was a saying that Cale had heard once, and ever since he was reminded all the time about it.

Coincidence and fate are often two side of the same coin.

Perhaps it was the same here, as Cale stared at well Cale; Cale Henitusen (???.

Honestly he should have realised it sooner, but noooo. He just had to meet the 5 year old Cale Henitusen for him to realise. 

Now staring at the young child, Cale couldnt help but connect him to Lee Soo Hyuk, the red haired dragon slayer, his friend.

But Cale knew it wasnt the case, he knew so why? Why couldnt he not leave the boy?

Cale was told that he had a bleeding heart, and he knew it would kill him. But for now, for now... let him enjoy what he has.

"Kim!Kim!!!" The 5 year old Cale.H. (To avoid confusion, MC is called Kim now) Dragging at his clothes, his chubby fingers pointing at colourful flower at the road side.

Laughing at his innocence, Kim picked him up, tossing him on his frail shoulders. If people saw this scene they would think they were father and son. But noooo, the real father was glaring at him in jealousy barely held back by his wife.

The same wife that introduced him as her cousin. The lady was scary as fu##. Who knew she had some ancient power, although he never asked what it was, he knew it had to do something with seeing one past or future.

Cale hands grubbed his hair yanking him to a direction, before changing to another side.

Moving subconsciously, Kim began to sort out all the things he could remember from the plot. His fingers gripped Cale harder as he remembered the attack on the Henitusen's. That wouldn't do, he'd have to prepare.

and while his at it, he might as well save the black dragon; after all who would leave a child to be tortured, not even trash would do that.

Smiling Kim tried to ignore the pain in his scalp as the brat-Cale tugged at his hair, forget about him being an angel, Kim might as well vomit out blood.

BURRFF

"KIMMM!!!" oh never mind, it seems his magic activated out of his need to purify, Kim had wanted to live peacefully, so he had beaten subconscious healing to his magic reactions.

Well, it all Cale's fault for yanking his hair too hard. Kim winced tasting the crimson copper in his mouth.

------------

This chapter feels a bit ooc, and weird. got any advice?