**Not proofread**

It was about 9pm at this point, and the group was out in the city, walking around mindlessly.

"I thought you two said you had somewhere to take us?" Lucas asked the girls.

"We do!" Alex answered. "Just a bit further." They all continued to follow.

"Will hold my hand? I'm scared." Mike whined teasingly.

"Please." He rolled his eyes in return.

"Hey Will, where are you from anyways?" Alex asked. "Oh uh- I'm from Indiana. We all are except for Luke."

"That's cool. So... have you ever been to a bar before?"

"A bar? No, I'm only 18." He nervously laughed.

"Well I guess this'll be a first for you." She smiled a mischievous grin.

"Huh!?"

The girls led them to a set of stairs leading to a blue door on the sidewalk.

"Oh no way! You guys know this place!?" Luke exclaimed with excitement.

"What is this place?" Mike asked.

Instead of answering, Lisa opened the door and led everyone inside. The group was immediately engulfed in music, dim lighting, and the smell of sweaty teenagers all around.

"Welcome to the Blue Room!"

"Holy shit! What is this place?" Mike asked again, eyes widened like a kid in a candy shop.

"A place you can do virtually whatever you want. Who wants shots?"

"ME!" Luke basically pushed everyone out of the way to go to the bar. "Why not? Me too." Lucas followed behind.

"What about you Will?" Alex asked.

What was with her and Will? Why is she only addressing him and no one else? Mike wondered. It's kind of annoying actually.

Will looked up at Mike for an answer.

"It's up to you." He shrugged.

"I've never drank before. I don't know."

"Come on then! You're supposed to be having fun!" She grabbed his hand and dragged him over to the bar.

"Hey wait!" Mike called after them.

Lisa giggled at him. "She's taking him away from you already huh?"

"Yeah, heh- I guess so." He replied.

"Don't worry, she does that with everyone she likes. And she really likes new people."

"Oh. That's funny." Mike didn't really care to hear the reasoning. "Anyways, shall we?" He gestured to the bar.

"Yeah, sure."

"Hey Mike! You gotta try this, here!" Will put a sparkly green drink up to Mike's face. He took a sip.

"It's good. Strong though, yeah? What's in this?"

"I don't know, Alex got it for me."

"It's vodka!" Alex raised her voice over the music. "It's amazing really, this guy went from never drinking to basically drinking a glass of artificial sugar vodka!" She laughed, resting a hand on Will's shoulder.

"Mike, I'm having fun already! I can't believe I was so scared to move out here!"

"Mhm, I'm glad." He smiled.

"You should get the same thing I got, Mike." Will said.

"Yeah, you should Mike." Alex smirked.

"Uh, I don't think I'm gonna have anything tonight."