What If...?

Watcher: "We began on our story with a Famous Blue Hedgehog name Sonic. The fastest thing alive and a hero. He have many friends and an enemy name Dr. Eggman." He said.

Then the scene start showing off past adventures Sonic.

Author: "Our hero Sonic gone a lot of past adventures many time. Making new friends, enemies, and memories." He said.

Watcher: "Sonic was stopping Eggman plans. Until he got trick into awaking Dark Gaia. Not only he awakens, but also got a new transformation. A werehog, Sonic then meet a new friend chip. Together they restore the chaos emeralds to stop Dark Gaia." He said.

Author: "After that, they heading to stop Gaia once and for all. After that, Sonic was turn back into a normal hedgehog with no werehog abilities no more. And chip is gone but forever be with sonic."

Watcher: "But in this universe almost everything happens the same. Except the finale battle. Instead taking the energy from Sonic. Dark Gaia use the energy from Sonic. Turning him into a mindless beast against Chip. Chip uses his power to defeat Dark Gaia. Everything was back to normal. But for Sonic, he may still have the Werehog, but forever curse turning into the mindless monster at every night fall." He said.

Author Note: "This is story What If Sonic never got ride of Werehog. But also of love and hope." He said.

(Author note: Alrught I know I already did What If Sonic never got ride of Werehog x Helluvaboss/Hazbinhotel. This is similar but different story. Because this time it involve a curse. Also I'm trying to do what if intro where what if something happened explanation like in the What if series. Will Loona, I.M.P. And rest of Sonic friends could help him fight against the curse? Read to find out.)

Too be continued