Anniversary

Anniversaries are especially ones revolving around Rena, was Tekka's favorite thing to celebrate. Any harvest festival did not hold a candle to spending another solar cycle with the woman she loves. Today was their third anniversary and Tekka knew it was going to be the best one. And why wouldn't it be for it involved Rena

Tekka knew that she was the lucky one in their relationship. Rena Waters was the prettiest girl that she had ever laid eyes upon. Her hair was made of fire and her smile was so sweet it rivaled any sugary treat. She had the most beautiful blue eyes which sparkled in the morning sun. Like a river she pulled me right in, her love constant and affection never ending.

Arms wrapped around Tekka's waist and she felt the chin of her love press down against her shoulder. Her lipstick stained the side of Tekka's neck as she trailed kisses up to her mouth. Tekka's hands reached up and stroked her loves hair. The ruby locs curled around the edges and tangled as Rena led them down the hall, bumping into the walls as they devoured each other's lips.

Tekka twisted and slammed the gorgeous, wonderful woman into their bed. The wooden frame creaked as the half elf pounced on her lover, teeth clacked as she moved into the kiss. Rena moaned, her mouth gaping as Tekka surged her tongue inside the cavern, exploring the smaller woman's mouth. Rena's tongue met Tekka's and surged into the half elf's mouth, her nails cut into Tekka white blouse as she rolled them over.

She sat up on her girlfriend's stomach, her hands reaching down and tearing the blouse in half, exposing her breasts. Rena rolled her hips and Tekka let out a gasp, her hands reaching up to get rid of Rena's dress. Rena pulled the dress off, her cheeks turning red as she laid naked on top of her love.

"You're not wearing any underwear." Tekka panted, her hands grasping Rena's waist and rolling her hips up into her girlfriends pussy. Tekka surged upwards, her teeth grasping onto Rena's neck as she left a trail of love bites leading down to her nipple. She sucked on the left and twisted the right one with her thumb and forefinger. The boob heaved into her mouth as Rena let out a breathy moan. Tekka bit down on the nipple and Rena pulled her brown hair back, her other hand reaching down to her trousers.

"Let me." Tekka nodded and Rena got off of her. Tekka whined with the loss of contact. Rena crawled to the end of the bed, her naked ass jiggled as she turned to face the woman in front of her. She unbuttoned the trousers and started to pull them with her teeth. Her girlfriend's bare pussy rubbed up against her cheek with the movement.

Tekka moaned and bucked with the action, tossing the pants off exposing her naked self to the red head. Rena kissed up her thigh, stopping at the wet cavern that laid in between the brunette's thick juicy legs. She rubbed her face along the outside, giving her clit kitten licks as she moved along the folds. Tekka cried out, trembling as Rena bit the nub, tugging it coyly. Tekka's shaking hands intertwined with Rena's red curls and thrusted her towards the flaps, fucking her face with vigor. Rena grasped her thighs with her painted nails, digging in so hard that it bled. Tekka cried out as Rena bite into her thigh, sucking as she was crushed in between the two thighs

"Please!" Tekka cried, her cheats heaving with ecstasy and pleasure from her wonderful girlfriend. She looked down and matched those ocean blue eyes before having to close them as Rena circled her tongue around her clit.

Rena ran her tongue downwards until she found what she was looking for. She thrusted the tongue inside her vagina, her hair was pulled until the only thing she could smell was Tekka's pussy. She wiggled the tongue around, each moan made her go deeper into the cavern, each clenching of the thigh made her rub her tongue around the outside, taunting her Tekka into madness.

"Please!" Tekka screamed as cum filled Rena's mouth, swallowing the mouthful with trained ease. The bitter liquid always tasted like honey to Rena as she lapped at the escaping liquid.

Tekka pulled her up into a kiss, her tongue tasting her own jizz. Tekka reached down, her finger trailing down Rena's navel until it found her sweet spot. Rena gasped into the kiss, she bounced as her back hit the bed and her girlfriend twisted a finger inside her.

Tekka continued her assault down her neck sucking hickeys as she added another finger into the warm slit. She spread them apart and brushed up against a wall, her girlfriend panting as she continued to add another finger.

"Tekka. I'm gonna-"

"Cum."

With the order the liquid flooded into the brunette's palm, Rena moaned as she licked the sticky liquid off of her hand. Tekka collapsed onto the bed, pulling her girlfriend along with her.

Rena nestled into Tekka's arm, her head laying on her shoulder, fingers trailing imaginary shapes into her boobs.

"Happy anniversary my love."

"Happy anniversary."