ᵖᵗ2

2: 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

2: 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

𝐗𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀.

8 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒓.

"aht shit" i said spitting out the last few yuck off my tongue from vomiting.

"ouu girl you going thru it" kara laugh while holding my hair back while recording.

"You sure you not pregnant?" My mom said walking in the bathroom with more peptobismal.

"mama dont be wishing no baby on me" i said taking it from her pouring some and drinking it.

"Girl i know you be fucking i would be surprised" she said.

"matter of fact on some serious note when was the last time u and that lil boy fucked?" she asked sitting on edge of the bath tub.

𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑛𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑜 𝑜𝑚𝑔 .

"they not even together" kara said laughing  before she paused and stop "wait are yall?" she asked.

"nah we been broke up.....again" i said whispering the last part as if its a secret me and ddot been on and off

"oh shi who you fucked then?....you know ddot gon fuck you up if you carry somebody elses baby" my mom said laughing.

"mama why you talking like its a normal thing for me to get pregnant so young" i said even tho i already know her answer.

"Girl i'm 31 with 4 kids..i had kj around yo age, i'm not finna sit up here and treat you like how they was treating me" she said even tho i already knee that.