ᴘᴛ.6

𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖢𝖸𝖥𝖱𝖬𝖣𝖠𝖧𝖨𝖫𝖫 𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖱𝖳𝖤𝖣 𝖠 𝖫𝖨𝖵𝖤 𝖵𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖮 !

The yong girl propped her phone up on the mirror of her vanity while putting layers of the mascara in her hand on her eyelashes. "wattitiz ya" stacy said as she rolled her eyes pushing her lips out making a 'cute' face as most girls her age would call it.

𝙐𝙨𝙚𝙧: 𝖾𝗐 𝗐𝖽𝖿 𝖽𝗇𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 😂😂

"look alr on my damn dick wdf go get a life" the girl said taking what the person said on the live a little offensive.

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧: xani said drop lo

The girl read the comment rolling her eyes at the comment the person made "xanianna do not wanna fight me, she know where i live at if she wanted her ones she woulda been pulled up get tf-" she said ending her sentence with an sarcastic like laugh.

𝙩𝙙𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧: aye tighten up on my sis wrd2 u moved she dnt kno wea u live @ no mo lil ah girl 😂😂

stacy eyes shot open wide forgetting that xani older brother follows her off his spam account still due to the fact they used to be friends and he probably forgot to unfollowed her on his spam after everything went down with her and his sister.

"ok tdot, well you know where i live. tell her pop out the fuck...scary ass girl" she laughs out loud which was really uncalled for cause nothing was really funny. "and my best friend said text ha phone lil boy" she said rolling her eyes then resting the tip of her tongue on her top lip while reading more comments.

𝙩𝙙𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧: fuck you and yo best friend brodie 😂💯
𝙩𝙙𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧: ok im pulling up rn get ready since im so 'scary' -xani

Looking at the comments stacy shurgged her shoulders thinking shit was sweet "come u aint finna see me anyways yo baby daddy taking ya girl out" she exclaimed dragging the 't' in 'out' and also referring to ddot.

𝙩𝙙𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧: bitch are u dumb 😂😂😂 u live right down the street come out we hea . and ddot his child yo ah was not finna go nowhere. come out cuz nie im ready to break yo damn door downnnn-xani

reading the last comment stacy gasp in schock and quickly stop the live walking to her bedroom window looking out to see xani did pop up two cars deep waiting for stacy to come on out side.

"shit shit shit" the girl cursed over and over knowing she cant run from her fight with xani anymore because she knows as xani said she will actually come and knock the door down to get to stacy.

A gasp left her mouth taking her out her thought as she seen rocks getting thrown at her window, looking down she seen pj and tdot laughing loudly at how fast she moved while continuously throwing the rocks.

looking over to the other part of the street she seen more of the people xani came with recording her at the window laughing at how scary she looks. letting one last tear slip out her eye lids she sigh wiping her face.

Going to her mirror she took her hair out od the cute little style she had put in to get ready to go out and put it in an high ponytail then wrapping it putting another elastic over it. she also changed out of the pink pretty little thing dress she had on and threw on some sweats and an sweater putting the hood on.