4| Late nights

"And where you been boy?!" was the first thing Lamelo heard as he walked through the front door. Rolling his eyes at the sound of Gelo's voice. Why was he even here is the main question.

"I'm grown" He spoke jogging upstairs with Gelo hot on his trail, getting into his room swiftly slamming the door in Gelo's face.

"That's okay watch this-" Gelo's voice becomes muffled as the volume of the tv consumes Melo's ears. Sighing as he plopped down on the bed.

"Is Naomi Pierce star potential or a casual?" Sitting up, he tunes into whatever was playing on the tv. "I say she's star potential this is her third time in two months being number one on billboard y'all got to stop playing with her" the talk show host says.

The tv displays images of Naomi accepting her Best new artist award. "Oh shit..." Lamelo says.

•••

Naomi puts Nalo to bed and began slowly tiptoeing to her room. When she made it she laid on her bed groaning hearing her phone ring.

"Boy what do you want" she asks laughing at the sound of her music playing in the background and his ridiculous dance moves.

"I wanna know why you ain't tell me about your music"he says. "Boy you know I make music" She replied confused. "Yeah but you ain't tell me it was good!". She rolls her eyes sarcastically at him.

"Nah seriously, this the hottest thing since Rihanna shot that man down". "Boy how do you even know that song?" He stared at her offended.

"I love riri, anyways what you doing pretty lady?" He asked. "Well I was trying to sleep but someone wanted to call me" she stated trailing off.

Scoffing, Melo sat up propping his phone up against his knees. "Girl you love my voice cut it out" waving his hand as he dismissed her claim.

The two talked about random things, their dreams, and aspirations. This went on for two hours before they fell asleep on the phone together.

•|

A short chapter, I've been busy but I GRADUATED CALL ME BIG FISH🎣! Almost at 1k reads I appreciate the support, thank you truly. 

<3 JB