ARC TWO:CHAPTER SEVEN

This feeling of wanting to die for, giving up my life to protect..... Whose feeling was this?
It was definitely not mine.
This strong, obsessive desire of overprotectiveness welling up inside my soul......

It left me baffled.

And before I had come to realise I had already used my powers to block the attack from General Ruho and Goddess Elvira.
When the mess caused by the collision of our powers dissipated, i was greeted by their shocked faces.

"You!!" Goddess Elvira yelled. "Since when did you get this powerful? It should have been impossible for you to come out unscratched... No wait..." She paused as her eyes darted around.

"Her power levels are completely different from the previous times." Vehmolt inserted.

"A being that goes beyond the rules of this world. That is what I am. So don't even think of laying your hands on my kingdom." My body moved on its own. It was as if I was subconsciously become someone else.
In a flash i reappeared before General Ruho. As my lips moved on their own, I saw my face reflected in his eyes.

"Fuck off while i say it nicely." Spoke my own voice while I stared at the crooked expression reflecting in his eyes. An expression that looked as cold as ice, and eyes that reeked of terror.

Fuck. Why... What was with this strange behaviour of mine? It felt as if my own soul was not mine anymore. I could move and talk without restrictions but this didn't felt like me at all.
Regaining my composure, i turned away from them as I dashed inside the barrier i had created earlier.
From that point on, i did not look back at the protagonist group. Because my entire attention was on the demons and demonic creatures invading my kingdom painted in white. I saw my people battling against them. And again, a bitter sweet feeling that almost made me want to destroy this world welled up in my heart.
Shaking it off as hardly as I could, I spoke in a voice that would be heard by all my people.

"I will transport all of you outside this barrier. And while I am doing my business I want you all to accompany each other."

I saw Aunt Rhirara taking her stance. I knew what she was going to do next.

"Wait for my victory." With that last word I sent them all outside the barrier.

Once I made sure that I was the only person left inside the barrier with these void creatures, i began my cleaning session.

Clenching my hands into fist, that unsettling feeling was still sitting at the bottom of my heart. So i let it all loose.

"Light is the power of purity. It symbolises peace and divinity."

But it can also be a prophet of the devil. And the symbol of utter destruction.

Chanelling all of my mana to course through out my body, i sprinted towards my target. Fisting a huge amount of magic circle onto my arms, swinging them as hard as I could, i punched the demon closest to me.

It's face pummeled against my mana. And with a loud explosive light it's body was reduced to particles.

*Boom*

The sound of extermination rang against my ear as I let my mana course through out the nook and crook of the entire barrier, not leaving even a single space. Specially the opening of the void.

If it can't be closed then I will shut it down and destroy it for good!!

*BOOOMMMM*

Outside the barrier, was, the spectacular sight beheld by the audience as they saw a ball of light exploding and thundering with terrific destructive noises as if the barrier would collapse anytime.
The phenomena taking place inside the barrier made their heart thump crazily as if they were witnessing the wrath of an evil god.

Light never felt this terrifying yet magnificent at the same time.