Biography

A/N: Heya, guys! Author-san here back with a different shit for you to waste your time. Anyways, I apologize for not posting any new chapters for all of my stories as I am currently occupied by my hefty amount of hellish papers also known as school works, college sucks here in my country, I tell you. But anyways, I will try to post chapters now for "Foolishness, villains", "There will be bloodshed" and this one. I hope you all understand and adios!

---------------

Name: Jojo Vargas
(Ran out of ideas so I put the name of my late father there👌)

Age: 37 chronologically or before reincarnation, 18 physically or after reincarnation

Height: 6'2ft (canon Vergil's height because I said so or feel this author's power)

Weight: 69 pounds (heh, 69. See what I did there? Yeah, I'm just gonna stop)

Birthday: September 22, 1985 (I had to use a calculator for this 'cause I'm dumb smh)

Info: Jojo is a former marine captain who had an early retirement due to him having a realization of missing his family. Despite his early retirement, he spent most of his time with his grandparents and siblings as his father have passed away since he was 10 and his mother had a new family.

During the few months of being home, he once more lived the life that he should've lived when he was a child, or the life of the present generation, binge watching anime and playing games though he only does these as something to pass the time.

Shortly after a few months of retiring, he has been ambused on his way home by his own junior who unknown to him is forced to do the act of sabotaging his life. Upon Jojo's last breath, he wished his junior the best, safety for his family and a new chance to be better.

Looks: Jojo wears a blue tophat that has a steampunk look to it, a regular-sized black hoodie, a brown pair of headphones with green pinecone-like design outised and purple vines that looked like Hermit Purple on the inside.

He also wears pink Lil Nas X pants 'cause fuck you, I love Lil Nas X music, his VIP pass that he got from one of Taylor Swift's concert, he's also wearing a pair of grey sneakers that somehow matched his look, he also has his old green cardboard shoulder pauldrons he had from childhood and same with the wings.

He's also wearing a sunset-themed face mask that hides his face which had a bear mouth designed on it. Due to him being reincarnated to a shark faunus as his request, he gained a spikey shark tail that boosts his swimming speed and capabilities along with the ability to breathe underwater and to use the tail spikes as homing knives.

Semblance: Stands - a physical manifestation of a person's mentality or basically a fighting spirit and I mean a literal spirit but due to Jojo having many thoughts and emotions during a fight, multiple stands have manifested in him (Ho? Mukatte kuro no ka? Nigen zeni kono Jojo ni chikazuite kuro no ka? God, I'm cringe ;-;)

Stands: GORUDO EKUSUPIRIYENSU REKUWIYEMU, SUTAH PULATINUMU, MEYDO INU HEBUN  (he'll stick with SP for now and I'll put the two later on)

A/N: This is the bio for now as I have been focusing on more important matters that would definitely end me if I ignore it so. As of now, adios, amigos! Author out~~