chapter 2

While walking with dented bat you get looks you are not surprised it's kinda funny.  The more you thought about it I needed ways to make money. "Great I'm a illegal immigrant" you say with a sigh you pause your pace, than sitting on a bench. Your mind wanders to survival wondering where your gonna sleep "shit this only gets worse" you muttered, you immediately shove your hands into your pockets and PULLING OUT 25 cents shiiiit you thought. "Better check for a public library" you said under your breath you stand up and start looking.  You find one and realize this was waste you can't read Japanese. You grab a cup and fill it than leave, you take a sip and look around and quickly realize than this place looks "sci Fi", you drink well all your drink and see a weird little robot? And he Robs your cup, you were tempted to kick it but didn't.
You notice it's getting dark "fuck" you than walking to the nearest alley finding a small indent than tucking your knees in your sweater than your arms. And Falling asleep
Day 2
You obviously wake up to people talking you stand up and leave Alley and see the same two brunettes from the cafe and you start walking next to them than see them go into an alley you continue walking out of your alley  gonna have to use pity you think . And promptly begin acting sick and hungry outside of the  mall hoping someone is nice enough to give you money. And someone taps your shoulder and see a school girl handing you a couple bills you give her a smile. And gently take them from her before leaving and giving her a little wave, and notice you don't know .You let out a deep breath you look at the money and decide some food you head to a market to buy a sandwich you open it and eat it you head back to your alley. you sit down in the alley thinking about what your gonna do your running out of ideas you scan your surroundings and see an mp3 player well you grab it and it feels like cheap plastic.

When you leave and after walking for a while you see a park you sit on the bench you you see 4 girls and you laugh at the one on the other bench, her eyebrows are absolutely hilarious they all turn to you, one of them said something and nodded before seeing one of them teleport to your right they quickly surround after that,

you raise your hands in surrender than sitting on the ground they're talking about her eyebrows now or that's what your assuming she's blushing now you hear truck you both get forced in their. Your so hungry and thirsty it stop shortly after you are forced into a room and your sat a table she says something you can't understand.

"I don't speak Japanese" you say in a annoyed tone "well we can't have that can we" she responded in broken but still understandable English "no we can't anyways what do you want" "I want to know who you are" she said in stern trying to scare you you look at her with bored eyes she lets out an Angry sigh than giving you a device "you only get one for free" "what's it do" "it translates languages" "sick"! you fumble with it before putting it on and seen her sliding paper. towards you "sign this" she says you make a confused face realizing it actually works.

you read before realizing it's just a form to make you a official citizen you sign it out and she takes you to a testing place. And you can't do anything, two hours wasted she lets you leave to your devices well that's was not a complete waste still really annoying though. You dig in your pockets pulling out money you start walking to a cafe "what do you want sir"she said softly "coffee" you reply she gives you your coffee and you see a blanket covering four people you laugh at them before sitting at the empty table next to them. You take a sip your body almost immediately wakes up.

You then hear "ITS NOT EVEN THAT SCARY" the one standing up said "even with the mood we tried to create with story like that one" the brunette who was sitting down said "huh it's not scary when i-" this is when you stopped listening, finished drinking your coffee and left, I'm surprised they did not arrest me your thought. While heading back to your alley aka: your shitty little home "I need a tarp" with a sigh you go to back to the mall and look for a "roof" you find a tarp for dirt cheap you buy it and start walking back "home" put your tarp as a scuffed Roof, immediately stand up to start looking around for hopefully a job while exploring your head for any useful ideas you bump into someone it's the tomboy "what The fuck why is she undressing" you say while not to laugh she gives you a glare "what do you me-" she turns around and sees what "w-what are you doing" Misaka mikoto said "i-in any event please put your shirt back on" the blue haired guy said "that woman is being assaulted" some girl said.

And your dying of laughter and trying not to suffocate. "w-whatever just put the shirt back on" you ended up getting dragged along "What is the deal with that woman she's a little odd " the school girl said "I have no fucking clue" you replied she was going to reply but her phone rings you see a goofy ahh frog case on a flip phone? "when you say odd are you talking about me" the mature woman said "no don't b-" "yes" you instantly reply Misaka gives you a the look "what it's true" The taller woman gave Misaka a soda?  You stopped listening at this point.

"I'm sorry" some random child said to the woman "it's alright if wash it out right away it will be fine" she says as she starts taking off her skirt. Your look at this thing happening with a bored look you don't really care all that much "didn't I say not to undress" misaka said you lazily shove your hands in your pockets before leaving what a waste of time you thought heading back to your shitty home you see anti skill searching your shit you uhh wait for them to leave they don't you decide to bite the bullet. And go say hi "you motherfuckers have been spying on me" you say irritated " is that the kid wait what's even your name" the cop says "y/n" you reply cautiously he hands you two pieces of paper one was for school the other was for an apartment "sign these please" bruh  you sign both of them and he hands you keys and a uniform "do I have to pay for the apartment" you say with a grin.

"You get month where we pay than after you have to pay" "lame" he rolls his eyes at you "wanna us to drive you their" "yea I call shotgun" you said lunging at the front seat the other anti skill gives you a glare. They stop at your apartment and leave you enter your apartment and realize it's decent"thought it was going to be shit" you say to yourself cause noone is their you finally get to charge your phone as soon as it 1% you started looking jobs you found the first one which was something called judgement you apply to tryouts you do a searching on this and it's basically mini police. You take a shower and go to bed.

Day 3
You get that phone call early in the morning they said it's time to show up you have to sprint their to not be late you see the other people that applied everyone is given a water bottle..... 5 hours later you passed just barely the only reason you could pass was because you could run fast you change into your school uniform because the clothes you were wearing are sweaty. "God this most uncomfortable thing I have worn" you hear car alarm and see other members of judgement at the scene sneak behind one of the burglars. jumping on his shoulder and slamming his head into the care roof your forced off his back see the other one run off you quickly run after him. You get sucker punched than seeing that other guy run by you you hold your bleeding nose after the pain goes away you shove your hands in your pocket and walk towards the other members of judgement. They both look at you you look at them with a bored look you open your mouth blood leaking into your mouth "I lost them".

You are now at that cafe with patched up nose " onee-sama could you come to the cafe" you hear the brown haired girl say 25 minutes you hear the door and see their friends come in " i should of cleaned my uniform" you mutter they both give a shortened version of what happened "are you okay uiharu?" "I'm fine" the girl now known as uiharu said you realize your going to have to buy a new uniform. you see misaka looking at you "what" you say angered tone "have we met before" "yes when we met the weird girl" you say misaka blushes "oh yeah" "anyway lets get back on tra-" you cut her off "what's your name" you look her with a dead look "what's your name"  "y/n" you lazily say "kuroko" "cool anyway I gotta get a new uniform bye bye" you quickly left
You head to your apartment to see what you could wash out you managed to wash out most of it.