chapter 4

This chapter does not make sense

When you woke up you at least expected someone to be there someone just to be their when you woke up not even the fucking doctors were there, coming back to your senses you heard a beeping.

Looking to your right you saw a heart monitor and you did see a letter on a nearby table sitting up and reaching over, reading said you were kicked out judgement. Probably better that way you thought with a big sigh you decide to stare blankly at the roof.

After a few minutes a nurse walked in saying something about you being fine now, leaving the room you find Saten wandering the halls "you used the level upper" said Saten "yep" you reply It became awkward.

So you both decide to head to the roof talking about stuff you than hear the door to roof open showing uiharu "Saten and y/n" "yo" you both reply "don't yo me you weren't in your room so I looked everywhere for you guys are you guys sure you should be out of your hospital rooms" she says while panting "I am fine i just slept for a bit" Saten says "what about you mister" "same" you say.

"I also can't use my ability anymore" Saten says you wanted to bring up the fact that you just did not have any abilities but don't. they hug eachother and what not.

You decided to let them have this heartwarming moment without interrupting and listening getting a good view of the city hearing laughter and the door open you see the hero of day and her sister?

You don't know your not even bothered Enough to ask. You hear shocking noises you turn to look and you see the gang lazily standing up you walk towards them heading home and heading to sleep.

Next week(I don't care enough anymore to make coherent day thing it wasn't to coherent anyway so just ignore it I'll fix it later)
You became closer friends with the group you can now actually consider eachother good friends now, Waking you open your fridge for food you see nothing. "Right I need money crap" I mean misaka seems rich so does kuroko. You phone rings something about the beach or something I don't know.

Walking with them to the place you walk to special looking place "sorry to keep you waiting" some random important looking is manager or something "where the other two" the manager says "other two?" Kuroko says "oh miss shirai-san" you turn and voice and see some with a massive forehead. "holy five head" you whisper you get quick smack "what it's true" and uiharu gives you most disappointed look ever. "Oh my look at the- why is there a boy" five head said "why not" you were so tempted to insult her.

She keeps looking at you like you an fish outta water, everyone is look at you two now kuroko quickly says "we invited him and the others were fine with it" "I love democracy" you say before staring at the wall. God you hate her already.

"Anyways shouldn't you be wearing your uniform you have to wear it even on off days" kuroko says "I am not a tokiwadai student today I am model" to be real you don't at all but you know you don't, wanna start a another kurfuffle so you ultimately decide not to say anything.

"Model you too" kuroko responds in a exasperated tone. Oh you also notice your old "boss" well that's not the right term but you get the point, she says something about modeling stuff. damn does  everyone nod at the same time or what five was talking about how she modeling since she five.

"She's lying right now" you whisper you can't stop looking at her forehead you than soon realize that this was waste of time nobody wants to see your skinny ass body brought into another room. You grabbed the closest trunks and just put them on. "Bit too tight 5/10" you mutter wearing what you think is like twelve you didn't care enough to make a precise count.

You than quickly find a pair you love after being escorted out of the room you meet up with the others to be real most of the have  a way better physique, maybe it's because your ribs are on full display.