Athena Katir

________

________

Preferred Name: Thena

Nickname(s): Thena, Thea

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Pansexual

Species/Race: Human

Age: Depends on RP (Usually 20 - 34)

Home Planet: Naboo

Languages: Galactic Basic

Time Period: Prequels

D.O.B: 11/21

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Height: 5'7"

Face Claim/Appearance: Face Claim - Anne Hathaway. Her face claim is Anne Hathaway. She wears normal Jedi robes and keeps her long hair down even if it isn't the most conventional. The girl has several short jagged scars that litter her face. She is 5'7" and has a slim body build.

________

Likes: Negotiating, Peace, Roses, Books.

Hobbies: Meditation.

Dislikes: Sith.

Fears: Disappointing her Master.

Habits: ???

Pet Peeves: Showing up late to important events.

Powers/Abilities: She is force sensitive, Jedi mind tricks, force push/pull, force choke.

Weapons: A blue lightsaber.

________

Personality: She is kind and understanding but she can also be snarky and sarcastic when she gets frustrated. She tends to be able to keep her temper at bay but sometimes it slips and people are worried she will fall to the dark side. But her kindness overpowers the evil in her soul.

Background: She doesn't remember much from her childhood besides being taken to the Jedi Temples to train at a young age. She was trained by Mace Windu from the time she was 10. She is very work driven and wants to do the best she can. One of her long time friends is Obi-Wan Kenobi, having known him since she was a mere Padawan. She has an orange and white astromech droid by the name R3-S5.

Family: Unknown

Allies: The Jedi Order, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker.

Affiliations: The Jedi Order

Enemies: The Sith

Love Interest: TBD

________

Mixtape:

- Panic Room -- Au/Ra

- Radioactive -- Imagine Dragons

- Achilles Heel -- J. Maya

- My Blood -- Ellie Goulding

- Overwhelmed -- Royal & the Serpent

- July -- Noah Cyrus

- Broken Crown -- Mumford & Sons

Quotes:

- "Obi-Wan I can't do this anymore, it's like a disease plaguing my mind. I am no longer good."

- "I am Jedi knight and you have no control over me!"

- "Why must we die?"