Vera Kryze-Kenobi

________

________

Preferred Name: Vera

Nickname(s): Ver

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Bisexual

Species/Race: Mandalorian and Human

Age: Depends on RP (Usually 19 - 34)

Home Planet: Mandalore

Languages: Mando'a and Galactic Basic

Time Period: Originals

D.O.B: 1/15

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Height: 5'6"

Face Claim/Appearance: Face Claim - Anya Taylor-Joy. She has long strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. With her 5'6" height she is more on the tall and curvy side side. She has scars covering her body from getting into fights. She can usually be seen with some form of a scowl on her face, while holding herself up as if she was royalty. She doesn't wear her Mandalorian armor so she can stay hidden though after the war she started wearing it again as tribute. She also has a beauty mark under her right eye.

________

Likes: Negotiating, Peace, Sunsets, Lilies.

Hobbies: Meditation, Flying, Dancing.

Dislikes: War, Evil, The Dark.

Fears: Meeting the same fate as Mandalore.

Habits: ???

Pet Peeves: People who praise the Empire.

Powers/Abilities: She is force sensitive like her father.

Weapons: One blue and one green lightsaber, A random blaster she found.

________

Personality: She is extremely intelligent, sarcastic, and defensive due to having to practically raise herself. Yet she is very fierce and loyal to the people she does care about in her life. Vera can be stubborn and won't take no for an answer. All she has ever wanted to do was to be someone and help others. She worries a lot about not being good enough and the thought of disappointing her parents if they were still here.

Background: Born to Obi-Wan Kenobi and Satine Kryze on the planet Mandalore caused the girl to be put into hiding and raised by her aunt Bo-Katan. The girl ran away from her aunts care when she was 16, during her adventures by herself she ran into Han Solo who became a brother figure to her. She eventually split ways (Still keeping in touch) and joined the guild after the fall of the empire. She does not wear her Mandalorian armor and has left it in the care of Leia Organa. Another thing to note is R4-17, her fathers droid from his time as a Jedi knight, passed down to watch over her. She goes everywhere with the droid.

Family: Satine Kryze (Mother; Deceased), Obi-Wan Kenobi (Father; Deceased), Bo-Katan Kryze (Aunt; Alive).

Allies: Han Solo, Leia Organa, Chewbacca, R4-17, Luke Skywalker, ect.

Affiliations: Kryze Clan, The Rebellion, and The Guild.

Enemies: The Empire

Love Interest: TBD

________

Mixtape:

- Good Grief -- Bastille

- Someone To You -- BANNERS

- I Hear a Symphony -- Cody Fry

- Riptide -- Vance Joy

- Home -- Philip Philips

- Soldier, Poet, King -- The Oh Hellos

- Would That I -- Hozier

Quotes:

- "My father told my mother that she would have left the Jedi order if she just asked, you are telling me I could have had a normal childhood!"

- "I know R4, none of this is ideal but at least the people are cute."

- "If the rebellion burns so will the empire."