Lucky

Drinking after a whole six days of pure torture with answering exams and passing requirements is the best way to end the week.

It's a thing that has been going on for years for Nunew and his friend group along with his boyfriend and his best friend’s boyfriend.

The said boyfriend won’t let Nunew drink without him especially if it’s after his exam week. Nunew tends to drink way more than he can so it’s much better to have him around.

"Hiaaaaaaa~" the said man whipped his head in the direction of his boyfriend. Zee raises his eyebrows to question him why he called.

"Hug me! I miss cuddling with you, I hate exams week so much!"

Zee grins and opens up his arms to his whining kitten. To which the other complied easily, falling into his boyfriend's arms as if it's the easiest thing to do in the world.

"Nunew."

"Hiaaa, baobei~"

"I just took my eyes off of you for a few minutes and you already drank too much."

"That's what you get for not giving me your full attention." Nunew stuck his tongue out childishly.

"In my defense as well, oooh I just finished my defense this morning so I deserve to get wasted like this, you know Zee Pruk Panich, my handsome and beefy boyfriend, yummy, rawr." Nunew clawed his hands trying to resemble a tiger or in Zee's opinion a kitten trying to look scary.

Zee laughs at his boyfriend's antics, his nose scrunching and head tilted to the back.

"You never fail to amuse me, kitten." Zee grins and Nunew giggles at him while burying himself more in Zee's embrace if it's even possible with how close they are.

"Zee Pruk Panich, Nunew Chavarin Perdpiriyawong! This is not the time to get lovey-dovey with each other, we are here to have fun." James scolds them with his hands on his waist.

"P’James~ look, me and my Hia are having fun here while being lovey-dovey, uwu."

"I can't believe Nunew would say uwu, I mean who says that?"

"You, Yim Pharinyakorn, you just did." Tutor answered and everyone started laughing even getting the attention of the other people in the club.

"Yeah, you will definitely sleep on the couch tonight Tutor."

Choruses of "ooooohs" are heard from the group of friends.

"Outside the bedroom tonight, goodluck Tutor." Net teases his best friend and the other just pouts while trying to hug, keyword: trying, because his boyfriend is doing a great job at keeping those hands away from him.

"Anywaaaaaaaay~ We can't just keep on sitting here right? Now it's time for us to hit the dance floor. OH YEAH! LET'S GO EVERYONE WOOHOO!"

Yim started dancing and almost everyone rolled their eyes at him but they also laughed at his antics.

The one who wants to party hard yet the first one to be knocked out, with his low alcohol tolerance, the one and only Yim Pharinyakorn.

It wasn't long before Nunew's pried away from Zee's embrace. He dramatically extended his arms to reach his boyfriend, saying "Don't take me away from my Hia, I can't live without him~" and fake sobs.