Only you can get me

[A..N - taste is really that song. I'm never gonna be over it goshhh
Maxident era Felix hits different, but you guys can imagine him having any hairstyle you prefer. I ain't specifying. ]

Felix was kissing Bella back with a lot of confidence, knowing now that she accepts him for who he is and wants him.

Bella on the other hand, feels like she is floating on air. It never mattered whether Felix was a normal guy or a world famous one, she just really cares about him.
He is so sweet, caring, beautiful and sexy at times. Like right now...
Blushing like crazy, Bella was snapped back into reality when she felt Felix kissing her neck and whispering into her ears,
"I don't wanna stop."
His deep voice vibrated throughput her whole body and she didn't know how to tell him that I don't wanna stop either.

Felix slowly pulled back to look at her and raised his eyebrows.
He looked down at her lips, sexily licked his own lips and looked back up at her eyes again, curious.
Grinning, he said, "come on, what are you thinking?"

Bella blinked, feeling like she doesn't have words left to express what she feels.
So she took a chance and decided to tell him through her actions.

She touched Felix's lips with her fingertips slowly, and Felix almost forgot to breathe.
He didn't move, slowly watching what she does to him.
Pushing his hair back with her hands, Bella adjusts herself on his lap better and puts her hands on his chest.
Blushing more and more now, she finally planted a kiss on his sharp jawline.
Then another kiss on the other side.
Getting the hint, then Felix held her waist, pulling her closer to his body.
They kissed again, this time boldly, surely and and with more ease.
After making out, Felix being the angel of duality he is, he kissed her forehead and eyes. Smiling very sweetly, Felix scrunched his nose happily and giggled.

Bella looked at him, awestruck

Felix stopped smiling after a while and said, "hey you're really not gonna say anything? I'm getting worried."

She chuckled and nervously said, "ehh, how did you do that? Be so hot one second and then suddenly like the cutest kitten ever?"
Felix started laughing so hard that Bella almost fell from his lap. Burying his nose in the crook of her neck, Felix kept giggling and tickling her in the belly.
Then he finally said, "Well I wasn't trying to do any of that. We just felt what we were going through at the moment. By the way, that kiss was.... Wow!"
.
.
.
Felix and Bella finally reached the JYP cottages and the stray kids all came out to meet them and the shock on their faces was something to see.
The first thing that was uttered after Felix introduced Bella, was I.N saying in pure Korean, "Did Felix just get a girlfriend before the entire hyung line?"
Everyone laughed out loud and choked on their water while Bella looked around confused. Poor girl was feeling quite uneasy so she grabbed Felix's hands.
Slowly but surely, as she got to know them, she realised they're sweethearts and started to accept the fact that even though these are millionaire celebs, in real life they're just kids. Silly, funny, chaotic, loving, weird, multi-talented and supportive stray kids.
.
.
While Bella rested, Stray kids had a discussion :
Skz
Chan, "All I'm saying bro, is what if she knew who you were and just wanted to get close to you because of your fame?"
Felix looked at him with a hurt expression.
Hyunjin patted him on the back, "I'm sure that's not what Chan hyung meant. It's just, be careful is all."
Shaking his head, Felix said, "the only way she could be lying is if she is an Oscar winning actress because she truly didn't come to me. I approached her. She gradually fell for me, just like I did."
Lee Know being the soft hearted person he is towards his Yongbok, talked to Chan seperately and they decided not to think of anything too harshly.

Felix peeked inside Bella's open window to see that she was folding her clothes, drying her hair and doing things that any normal person would do.
How could I ever doubt her?
He thought to himself, looking at her, lost in the sight of the beauty in front of him.

How could I ever doubt her?He thought to himself, looking at her, lost in the sight of the beauty in front of him