Meetimg him ~

Okay so this is one of my first story's and I'm really nervous abt writing but pls tell me what I should add and how you feel abt it!!

Anyways enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was all hallows eve and y/n and Kevin where preparing for all the tick or treaters this year, also those little rascals pump and skid..god they bring soo much trouble but you love when they do the little dance ! "Hey y/n I need a little help here!!!" Kevin tells you hoping you'd rush to get some of the heavy boxes, "god there's so much more candy then last year!!" You sayy as you pick up 2 Heavy boxes of candy, "mhm!" Kevin sighs putting the boxes and candy away..you grunt while walking with the heavy load of candy, suddenly you feel eyes watching you.."Kevin..if your out here playing a trick on me this isn't funny..!!" You try looking over the boxes but fail to do so.. (L loser), you hear heavy breathing behind you scared you look over your shoulder too see nobody behind you..what the fuck was that!! You thought to yourself (Also this font is thinking alr) you hear footsteps coming up to you "um need help there darlin'" you hear a sweet souther accent ask you, "wa! Oh um yes please!" You get startled by his voice but in a way it's Calming..this stranger? Puts the boxes down beside your feet you sight "god thank you!, those boxes are so heavy and I can't really hold a lo-" pausing in the middle of your sentence you get a better glance at this strangers face it was Bob velseb..the serial killer that just escaped prison..his grin grew wider as he realized you knew who he was ..you where about to scream when he puts his hand over your mouth his knife against your throat."if I where you princess..I'd keep my pretty little mouth closed." His tongue slipped out of his mouth licking your neck. You Bob your head saying yes "good.I wouldn't want my princess to get hurt." Your eyes widen princess what dose he mean princess!!! God that turns me on a bit wait-I can't say that he's a serial killer!! "Y/n??..hey you've been out there for a while now..you okay!?" You hear Kevin's voice, Bob looks at you sternly basically reminding you on what y'all agreed on "mm..I'll be back later to see you again okay princess..okay" he takes his hand off your mouth moving his knife as he walks off into the dark"b-bye.." you stutter blushing at the nickname.."uh..uh yeah Kevin I'm fine I just had a little trouble sorry!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WOWOWOW CLIFF HANGERRR okay so I think I did good on this I might get a write the next part tomorrow but that's is for now please tell me what you think abt it and what you feel I should ad more off!
That's all for now tho bye loves!