Halloween party!!

October 31
———————————————————————
You wake up to heavy breathing in your ear why is he so cute hejebejejej you thought while blushing..wait what time is it..? You pick up Your phone looking at the clock HOLY FUCK ITS 10:30!? You get up rushing to your closet getting you work clothes on, doing you hair, and putting in some makeup "fuck fuck fuck!!" "Huh-what's happening" Bob wakes up still sleepy from last night (wink wink) "I-I can't talk I'm gonna be late and in so so-!!" Bob stops you hugging you from behind kissing your neck softly "you'll be fine princess..I promise, maybe you need a break yk it's Halloween so it will be packed!!" "That's exactly why Bob!!" You pushing off "it's will be packed me Kevin will need my help!!" You put your shoes on tripping on your ass you put the left one on "babe. Please that looked like it hurt and you just need to relax." "NO I DONT!!!!" You yell at Bob and see hun get startled by your sudden rage "I-...okay I'm sorry y/n", Bob walks away going to the restroom. ...I don't even care right now I'll just,...I'll deal with it later.
~~~~~TIME SKIP FROM AFTER WORK~~~~~
You come hime unlocking the door, when you walk in you see a cute custom on the counter with a note beside it you rush over too see and the note says hello my princess I'm sorry about what happened this morning I just wanted you to be happy and to relax but I understand that there was a lot of things to do at work buttt I have a little party waiting for us soooo if you want to come I'll be waiting. "Sigh oh Bobby" (also the custom can be Wtv you want !) you walk to your restroom putting the outfit on and looking at yourself in the mirror i look so handsome/ pretty.. you think to yourself as you twirl (like the princess/prince you are 😝 ) you look at your phone and at the note again okay blah blah street got it fuck I hope I'm not the only one there.
~~~~~~time skip to the party~~~~~~~~~~
You get out of the car and walk up to the front door and befor you could even knock the door flys open and you see a man dressed up as a vampire "HELLO!! my ghostly friend!!, and welcome to the most haunted house!!!" Hes says in a exiting voice "u-uh hello!" "Soo are you here for the party!!??" "Well Um yeah a "friend" of mine said he's meet me here so-" "that's great just come inside!!!" As This man shoves you inside "u-uh I never got your name!!" "Oh!, streber!" He seems friendly ig as soon as you get into the house music is pumping and there are so many people "dang it's fully in here!!!" You yell "HUH!!?!?" "Oh never mind" you walk away trying to find Bob and you look behind you to see streber waving at you "heh bye" you wake back and continue looking, after a good 9-10 minutes you find him standing in a corner "hey babes.." he looks at you with these teal beautiful eyes.."hey.." you walk closer to him to get a better look and he pulls you in for a kiss catching you off guard you both pull away saliva from the kiss drops onto your chin. "Fuck you taste so good darling" you blush at this statement "oh shut up you red fuck" flipping him off , you walk backwards and wave your hand jer steering to him to come over "heh, anything for you." Bob walks over pulling you in again twirling you, you and him laugh a bit and just stare into each others eyes "I-I love you y/n" ....you had no words but you for sure knew that "I love you too Bob." He leans you back and kisses you softly as y'all dance and boogie boogie into the night !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMFG IM SO SO SORRY
Y'all I'm sorry this took so long I was just busy and I had no motivation but I promise once I get some time this week or next week I will make another chapter I'm so sorry if this was really bad I was just so rushed and I didn't wanna disappoint so again my deepest apologies and please let me know how I did and what I can approve in but for now bye bye love y'all 🫶🏼💋