𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Ignore grammar mistakes

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝟏𝟏|𝟐𝟓|𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏

"Kehlani baby go out side and play" Kehlani's mother Trisha says to her 7 year old daughter.
"No mommy what if they bully me" Kehlani says to her mother scarred from her past experiences at her old school.

"Honey you'll never know if you don't try " Trisha says opening the door to see 3 smiling boys "H-Hi I'm Ej and dis is Nez and uhh Mir a-and we wanted to see if y-your d-aughter can come play wit us"  the very excited brown skin boy in the middle said with a lisp and stutter.

"we wanna go to the park together" the brown skin boy with braids named Nez states looking around Trisha to her daughter. The other light skin boy on the left stays quiet staring at Kehlani.

"You wanna go play baby" Trisha says gently putting her hand on the back of Kehlani's head, "i guess so" Kehlani looks down while shrugging her shoulders. "Ok come on let's go to the park" Ej grabs Kehlani's hand pulling her from her mothers side.

"Have fun and be back in the house before the street lights come on" Trish calls as the kids run away from the house.

"How old are you, what's your name, your sooo pretty" the hyper Ej asks Kehlani. "I'm 7 and my name is Kehlani and thank you" Kehlani turns slightly red due to being called pretty by the young boy.

"Oh where 8" Ej exclaims. "Can we call you lani" mutters a nervous looking Mir says. "Sure you can" Kehlani says warming up to the boys.

"Come on let's go get on the swings"  Nez says running off.

And that was the start of a beautiful friendship

Or something more