𝐓𝐖𝐎

(Naes corner: I just wanna thank y'all for 43 reads cause a bitch did not think this was gon get over 5😭 but y'all can always leave lil notes for me and tips)

Ignore grammar mistakes

Kehlani jones

OMNISCIENT POV

"Summer went by to fucking fast" Kehlani said as she slamed Nez car door after getting in the back seat by Ej, Mir sitting in the passenger seat.

"Bru don't slam my fucking door no more" Nez argues with lani. "Nigga fuck yo rusty ass car and yo hoe ass" lani says sticking up her middle finger at Nez.

"Who pissed in yo fuckin cereal" Ej scrunched up his face and lani. "Shut yo ass up talking to me" lani said throwing her hand up in Ej face.

Lani had just started her period that morning and ruined her sheets because her period was really all over the place, and they started school back today.

(Naes corner: She really just like me🤭)

"Her period must started or somethin" Nez mumbles shaking his head. "And if it did" lani snaps her neck to look at Nez.

"Sit yo ass back lani" Mir said not having spoken the whole time. It was really nothing knew for him tho he was quite and when he did talk he was soft spoken.

Lani just shakes her head sitting back looking out the window feeling as if everyone was against her today.

"Bye" lani says hopping out the car as soon as it came to a stop, going straight to first period while 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒘 𝑩𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 by 𝑺𝒁𝑨 filled her 𝑨𝒊𝒓𝑷𝒐𝒅𝒔

(Naes corner: that's my shit Fr I'm listening to it rn singing and shit😂)

As lani looks down at her schedule looking at the rest of her classes a shoulder bumps in to hers making her look back to see a tall brown skin with dreads a little shorter than shoulder length.

He had two diamond earing in, he was wearing a 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑬𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒔 𝑯𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒆, 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑨𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒊 𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 and 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒔. It was safe to say he was fine as fuck.

(Naes corner: I think we can see I have a type but you know them dread heads do it the best)

"You have a mouth you can use it and say scuse me" lani looks up at him. "Well damn you ain't give me a chance to say nun" the boy chuckles.

(Naes corner: was what she said corny and be Fr cause if it was imma change that shit, I don't need y'all dogging my girl😂)

"What's yo name ma" he askes licking his lips looking lani up and down. "Why you wanna know nigga" lani laughs.

"You fine as fuck" he says getting straight to the point leaning his shoulder on a near by locker. "My name is Kehlani, bye now" lani says beginning to walk away.

"So you just not gon ask me mine" he says stoping her. Lani sighs "what's yo name" she looks up at him crossing her arms.

"Trey" he says rubbing his chin still eye lani hard. "I know yo mama ain't name you no damn Trey" lani shankes her head.

"Damn you wit da feds huh" Trey laughs. "Nah but it's Montrey, don't go round calling me that shi tho" he says.

"Mkay Montrey" lani say's smiling. "I'm not playing wit yo ass, but what class you finna go to" he says standing up straight.

"English" lani said simply her mood lifted a little. "Well damn me to, let's go" he says wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"Unt uh nigga get from round me" lani says pushing his arm off of her. "Ight bru, but Fr les go" Trey says. "Ight" lani shakes her head not wanting to argue with this nigga she just met.

Half way through first period which she had with no one she knew but Tyey, lani finished all her work and turned it in before putting her 𝑨𝒊𝒓𝑷𝒐𝒅𝒔 in playing 𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 by 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒍 𝑪𝒂𝒆𝒔𝒂𝒓, laying her head down on the desk

"Aye ma" Trey taps lanis thigh, "what Trey" lani turns her head. "You okay" he asked, "I'm fine" lani gave a short LIE.

"You lyin" he questioned, "nah I'm not" you answered, "oh ight" he left off making lani turn her head back round.

"Aye ma" Trey taps lani thigh again, "Trey leave me the fuck alone" lani sits up straight looking Trey dead in his eye.

"Calm down damn, I was gon ask did you wanna get 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒌-𝒇𝒊𝒍-𝒂 wit me for lunch but I guess not" he says catching her attention.

Lani takes a second to think about Nez, Ej and Mir and what they would think before realizing that they had pissed her off that morning, fuck it she thought.

"Sure" lani said never turning down free food

767 word

Introducing
Montrey Jace
8teen

Introducing Montrey Jace8teen