Chapter 26

Note: I will change the order of the preliminary matches a bit.

Kaiya's pov

I stood there hearing the crowds cheering while I glared at Kabuto as Hayate announced the winner. I knew I was right for not trusting him, he's was with that lunatic Orochimaru. I should've killed him when I had the chan-

"Kaiya-san, can you please release him?" Hayate asked interrupting my thoughts. I nodded my head as I did a sign releasing him from the spikes. "Can I go now?" I asked.

"Yes, you can," he answered and with that I made my way up the bleachers and seeing Kakashi who looked like he was going to meet me there. I made my way where Naruto and the rest of the group where sitting, "You were great, dattebayo!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Yeah, you kicked his butt! Kind of feel bad for him," Sakura added on. If only you knew.

"If I have to fight you, it's going to be troublesome," Shikamaru said lazily. I didn't feel like conversating right now so I said a quick thank you and made my way up the stairs. They probably knew something was wrong but I didn't care, I just wanted to clear my head.

I  looked up to see Kakashi standing in my way, "Kaiya-," I didn't want to hear what he was going to say so I moved to side and continued on. I opened the door to an empty room and sat down on the chair that was there.

I leaned my head with my arm covering my face, I didn't know how I should feel. Should I be happy that I know who my parents are, should I be angry that the hokage and the others his it from me, or should I sad that I finally who are my parents but they're dead? I could feel the tears forming in my eyes and I didn't want to cry.

I couldn't stop the tears as they quickly ran down my face. The hokage lied to my face for several years, but it wasn't just him, Iruka-sensei and Kakashi-sensei. What was the point of not telling me themselves, did they want an enemy telling me, or were they planning to hide it forever? 

I hastily wipe my tears when I heard the door open. "Kiaya?" Uhh Kakashi. I ignored him as I looked out the window. "What happened during the second exam?" I scoffed as I didn't answer him once more. "Don't ignore me," He said sternly.

I put my head down and whispered, "The truth." I looked at him who stared at me like I've grown two heads. "The truth Kakashi! My parents and that stupid seal the Hokage put on me!" 

"What! How?" Kakashi questioned and I just laughed. Guess he wasn't lying. "You've probably heard of him, Orochimaru." I answered and I could see the shock in his face.

"You believe him? You shouldn't trust a person like him, there's nothing good about him and he's a criminal, a rogue!" He said as he rubbed his forehead. 

"At least he gave me something! He fought me like he knew about my abilities which I don't even really know of. Oh, let's not forget he was the one who took the seal off me!" I replied. "Does a Daisuke and Luna Tsuroki ring a bell?"

I shake my head as he stands there not saying anything, "Just as I thought." I muttered. He lied to my face, but it wasn't just him. I can't say I'm totally surprised, I just hoped he hadn't, thought we had a special connection.

I started angrier and felt tears flowing from my eyes, happens when I get angry sometimes. "Y-you knew, didn't you?"I choked out staring at him right in the eyes. "I don't understand?" Kakashi looked at me with a worried expressions confused.

"Did you know my parents personally?!" I yelled at glaring at him. "I-," He stammered not knowing what to say. By the look in his eyes I could tell that he knew, guilt was shown all over his face. "You knew, and you didn't tell me! I even asked you and you convinced me you didn't know anything!"