Oneshot

Sonic glared angrily at Dave as he frantically continued to clean up their table. "Y-You all can get this for free." He stammered as he stared into Amy's eyes. "Thank you, Dave" Amy sighed as tried to clean off her lap. "You should hope so!" Sonic growled at him. "You got water all over Amy!" He added. Dave hung his head. "I'm r-really sorry" he said and looked at Amy. "It's fine, I'm not mad." She said and stood up.
"I'll be right back" she told Sonic and left to find a bathroom. Both boys stared after her. Sonic seemed to be worried while Dave was enjoying the view. Sonic heard Dave sigh longingly. That snapped him back to reality. Sonic stood up and got face to face with Dave.
"What was that?! You understand one thing, got it? Amy doesn't need you. Your like a fan of Eggheads! She'd never be attracted to the likes of-" Dave started to laugh. "Ha! Yes, I know, I know, that's why I'll need his help. And who's gonna believe a jealous Sonic?" He laughed and walked away. Sonic growled at him and stomped his foot angrily. An old woman stopped and stared at him for a second. Sonic whipped around as soon as he heard her say 'oh my.'
"What are you looking at?!" He yelled and slumped back in his chair.

Amy came back and was completely dry. "Sorry about that" Amy said and grabbed her purse. "What are you doing?" Sonic asked, confused to see her ready to leave. "I'm heading home. I have chores and things to do around the house." She told him.
She left a dollar one the table. "What's this for? He doesn't deserve a tip." Sonic said to her. Amy narrowed her eyes at him. "I'm showing no hard feelings. I want to keep a good rep." She told him. "Well...I was just saying." He muttered. "Don't trust him alright." He said slightly louder so Amy could hear him. "Why? You jealous?" Amy laughed. Sonic turned red as he threw his hands up. "I'm NOT jealous! Sonic doesn't GET jealous. He makes others jealous." He told her. Amy rolled her eyes.

Later...
Sonic had walked Amy home and was now stalking Dave. He had on binoculars and a wire hidden in his bandana. He snickered at the thought of revealing what a fraud Dave was. They all knew he had evil genes, but none of them had really seen him do anything bad. You can't really call Eggmans robots or plans 'bad'; if anything their a hilarious joke for Comedy Chimp. Or a play toy for Willy Walrus.
"I'll show them...then they'll see. Jealous? Pssh! I'm just protecting a close friend." He said and zoomed in on Dave. 'What an idiot' he thought. Sonic saw Dave close up and leave his job. Sonic followed him to a flower shop. He gritted his teeth angrily, for he knew what was coming next. 'Swear to chaos if he dares-"

"Sonic?" Sonic almost fell down as he heard Tails' voice. "What are you doing?" He asked him. "Nothing, nothing at all. I was just...looking at the scenery." Sonic chuckled nervously. Tails shook his head. "Sonic...it's obvious your stalking Dave. Why are you doing it?" He pressed the question. Sonic blushed and glanced at the ground. "I'm just making sure he doesn't do anything stupid." Sonic replied to him.
Tails sighed and shook his head again. "Sonic, Sonic, Sonic" he tsk'd. Sonic blushed more and went back to spying on Dave. "There's something up! I just know he's going to do something to her!" He growled as he searched for Dave's face. "Amy? Oh...I get it. Maybe I should go tell her he's looking for her?" Tails smirked.
Every quill on Sonics back raised up as he completely froze. "See ya, Sonic!" Tails laughed and flew away. Sonic dropped the binoculars and ran after him. "Don't!" Sonic yelled at him. "You deserve this, Sonic!" Tails winked.

(Referring to all the times Sonic had pranked him).

With Dave...

"Err...let's see...flowers, chocolates, love letter. This is so big!" He squealed to himself. He ran all the way to Amy's house. Once he was inside he would drop a dose of liquid he stole from Eggman into the chocolates. She would fall in love with him! He pictured Sonics face and smiled happily. "He'll be so mad! Then I can be his new replacement!" Dave laughed evilly.
He approached Amy's house and knocked on the door. He combed his hair back and waited for her to open the door. "Oh, hi Dave..." Amy said and walked outside. She closed the door behind her. "H-Hello, Amy, mind if I-I come in?" He asked her politely. Amy opened the door and let him in. His heart sank when he saw Sonic and Tails on her couch.
Sonic was staring at Tails angrily. Dave heard a sentence from their conversation. "If you dare tell her I'm killing you." Sonic whispered to Tails. Dave growled as he walked over to sit with them. Sonic growled at him as he sat beside him. "Sonic..."
"Dave..."
The room fell silent as they waited for Amy to return. Dave quickly dropped the dose into a chocolate and held it in a napkin in his hand. Sonic and Tails eyed him as Amy walked back in. "Chocolate?" Dave offered her. Sonic tried to act cool, but he couldn't help his angry posture. Amy shrugged and took the chocolate. Sonic tapped his foot, very agitated.
"Hey Amy! I thought you were watching your figure?" He blurted out. By the time it escaped his mouth he realized how rude that sounded. Amy gasped at him. "Sonic!" She said angrily. Sonic covered his mouth. "I didn't mean it like that! I-I was..." Sonic stopped talking. Amy ate the chocolate and almost immediately Dave grabbed her hand. But, nothing happened. She ate it and acted completely normal.

Sonic...
Sonics heart stopped at that moment. In fact, he swore it broke his heart. After she ate it he saw her staring into Dave's eyes dreamily. Sonic shook his head and that expression disappeared. "Did you see that?" Sonic asked Tails. Tails tilted his head. "What? She just said thank you." Tails told him. Sonic looked back at them. Now, he saw them leaning into a kiss.
"Amy!" Sonic yelled. Amy turned to him. "What?" She asked him. Sonic blinked, now seeing that nothing was happening. "Uhm...I-I need to leave." Sonic said and got up. He ran out with tears in his eyes. Amy stared worriedly after him. "Tails, I think we need to go and see if he's okay." Amy sighed and left. Completely forgetting about Dave.

Dave....
Dave was stunned. He quickly read the back of the potion. "What?! HE sees things I want to happen?!....AND SHES COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS OF ME?!" Dave got mad for a few more seconds. "Ugh...I quit the love game!" He declared and left to go to his work.

Sonic...
Sonic was sitting outside his own house with his head in his knees. "What's wrong with me? Why am I crying? I-I didn't like seeing them kiss, but it's not something to cry about!" He yelled at himself. He knew that he was jealous. And he hopped no one would find him in this state.

"Sonic?" He heard Amy's voice. He shook his head in fear and ran into the jungle. 'She can't see me cry!' He yelled in his head. He started to go blurry eyed because of his tears. He ran into a tree and blacked out.

Later...
Sonic woke up in Amy's house. He saw her sitting in the opposite chair. He bit his lip as he slowly shook his head. 'Please...' He thought. Then he heard her murmur something. It was just sweet enough to make him feel hope and happiness. She had murmured his name. Sonic smiled at her now. "Ames..." He whispered her nickname. It rolled off his tongue so easily.
"Thank you Amy...I promise...as long as you stay loyal to me...I'll stay loyal to you." He told her and kissed her forehead. Then he went back to sleep.

Tails had found out about the chocolates and given Sonic and Amy an antidote. He and Amy decided to keep this a secret from Sonic, for his own good. Now, Tails was teaching Dave a lesson. It was called. 'Payback for my brother.'
(He was forcing Dave to do very hard math)

Cuz ALMOST everybody hates math.

THE END
💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙