New DreamWorks Logo!

Behold, a brand new DreamWorks logo (based on the one that first debuted with Puss In Boots 2: The Last Wish) exclusively made for this short!
——-—-——-—-——-—-——-—-——-—-——-—
We see Poppy and Gingy relaxing on a hill in Pop Village, looking at the stars. Suddenly, a shooting star flies past, and Poppy closes her eyes to make a wish.

The next thing she knows, Poppy opens her eyes to find she's floating high above the clouds on a balloon with Gingy. While flying around, they spot Ms. Tarantula, Tiffany Fluffit, and Mr. Wolf in their car on a joyride. The three happily wave to them, with Tiffany taking a selfie with Poppy, Tarantula high-fiving Gingy, and Wolf doing finger guns as they drive off.

Gingy struggles to hold onto the balloon as the two then fly through Piqua, Ohio next. Captain Underpants flies in, along with George and Harold holding onto his cape. George points at Professor Poopypants' mech below, which Harold and Poppy laugh at, causing the mech to explode. Cap slings a pair of undies at the mech to finish it off and victory dances. George just facepalms, and Harold waves goodbye as he, George, and Cap fly away.

Poppy snuggles Gingy and places him on her shoulder as they fly right into BabyCorp, almost scaring Ted and Tina, the latter of whom sticks a sticky note with a smiley face written on it onto her butt while dancing all silly, making her brother snicker.

Then they swoop out of there and into Metro City, where Megamind soars into action in his super-suit, which almost toasts Gingy's gumdrop buttons. Mr. Peabody, Sherman, and Penny drift past the two in their WABAC, with Penny handling the controls this time around.  Slushious flies overhead with Tip driving, and Oh filling the gas tank up on Busta Lime.

After that, they float on through the Jade Palace, where Po tries showing his small friends a few awesome moves as they fly inside the obstacle course. Of course, he does mess up a little. Luckily at the end of the course, he finds a nice bowl of dumplings waiting for him.

The balloon takes a detour past West Wallaby Street, where Wallace and Gromit ride along in their Anti-Pesto van. It then softly soars towards Fairytale Forest, where Puss, Goldi, Kitty, and Perrito are all on the hunt for the Wishing Star. Goldi waves to the two while Puss tips his hat and motions to come along with them, but a heavy wind causes the balloon to drift elsewhere just as Poppy and Gingy can.

Next, Poppy and Gingy's balloon flies all around Oceanside High, where Ruby Gillman and her best friend Chelsea Van Der Zee wave hello to them. They jump into a puddle, causing the balloon to follow and flip upside down into the water, where Ruby is now in her kraken form and Chelsea is in her mermaid form. The two hold onto the balloon with Poppy and Gingy as it soars through the sea and back up to land.

Then, Poppy and Gingy fly into Mount Rageous, where BroZone, Velvet, and Veneer are all throwing an epic concert together! While Gingy takes in his new surroundings, Poppy fist bumps Branch, high-fives all of BroZone, and even gives Viva a very big bear hug!

Finally, our two tiny buddies take flight through Shrek and Fiona's swamp, with Donkey trying to jump on. Gingy gets out a maple waffle, Poppy spreads some whipped cream, rainbow sprinkles, and frosting on it, and they both toss it over to Donkey as he eats it whole.

They soar back into the clouds as the balloon pops, with confetti and glitter bursting out of it. Poppy safely lands on the moon, with Gingy right beside her. They both hug each other as they sit on the moon and watch the stars together.