Tuxedoes, Tea, and Time Machines! (Trolls/Mr. Peabody & Sherman)

Inside her pod, Poppy was setting everything up, humming a tune to herself. "Oh man, this is gonna suck." Gingy pouted as Poppy had dressed him up with a frosting tuxedo, a sprinkle-filled mustache, and a gingerbread top hat. "Alright, let's get this tea party started!" Poppy cheered as she rushed over to the table.

"Sir Gingyton, do you want any cookies, cupcakes, or ice cream?" "For cookies like me, eating my kind is a BIG no-no! But for cupcakes? Count me in!" Gingy smiled as he was actually LIKING the party, treats and all. The two happily munched on their cupcakes, unaware that something awesome was going to happen, turning their party into an unforgettable adventure.

"This party is going great, Poppy!" Gingy said, his belly full from all the snacks the two were having, "But even though I am enjoying it, I still wish something could liven this party up somehow." All of a sudden, a wormhole showed up, shocking Poppy and Gingy. The wormhole opened to reveal the WABAC machine. Once it had landed, the door opened, and out came...Mr. Peabody!

"Hello, you two." The world's most famous dog greeted. "Whoa! A talking dog!" Poppy squealed at Mr. Peabody's fluffy look, "And he's...so...CUTE!" "My name is Mr. Peabody." The famous beagle introduced, "And since we'll be spending a little time together, I might as well tell you two about myself."

He went on to explain to Poppy and Gingy how he became a world-renowned genius. He also told them about how he invented the WABAC in the first place. "So you can travel anywhere in that thing?" Gingy asked. "Not where, Gingy. When." Mr. P corrected.

"In fact, that's why I'm here. I chose you two to help try out my latest achievement: the WABAC Balls!" Mr. P went into the WABAC and came back out, holding a handful of small metal balls with red buttons on top. "How do these work?" Poppy wondered. "Easy." Peabody replied, "Just think about wherever you want to go, press the button on top, and BAM! These babies can take you there." "Wait, so we could go...ANYWHERE?" "Yes, Poppy." Peabody confirmed, "Anywhere. Now if you two excuse me, I'd best be going back home." Mr. Peabody bid farewell to Poppy and Gingy as the WABAC disappeared with a bright flash of light, leaving the two alone again.

"So...let me guess, we're both going to use these WABAC thingys wisely, then one of us will inadvertently break one, and then we'll go on some wild adventure through all these crazy worlds?" Gingy sarcastically guessed out loud. "Maybe..." Poppy sheepishly chuckled as she went ahead and smashed a fistful of balls. A strange blue shockwave crackled around the two, strapping them in. Poppy and Gingy held on for their lives as the small wave of electricity formed a wormhole that sucked the two in.

In the wormhole, Poppy was having the time of her life twisting, turning, and sliding through. On the other hand, Gingy wasn't doing so well, feeling like he was about to...you know.