21

Matthew.

'three nights jadee has chosen to sleep in the other room on the chair. She's short when talking, won't show me any ounce of care. We eat meals together but she shows no interest. We have a couples massage booked today. I don't know how it will go. I don't know if we are in the same room or if she will do it'. Arriving at the massage parlour, I looked at jadees face. 'nothing. Not one bit of excitement. I have no idea what she is interested in' "may I help you?" "We have a couples massage under kallihan" "oh of course. You booked ahead. Please follow me" following jadee in, I looked around. 'it looks quite relaxing' "are you both wanting a full body massage?" "Yes" "no" "just a back massage ma'am?" "Yes" "okay sir. You can strip down. Here is your towel. When you are ready please lay down. Ma'am please remove your shirt and lay down" doing as I needed I watched as jadee turned her back and put her towel around her before removing her shirt. 'she won't show me her body either' laying down, I faced her way as jadee laid down and held the towel tight around her. When she laid down, she loosened the towel and closed her green eyes.

Jadee.

Leaving the hotel, I grabbed out my phone and walked down near the water. 'i have hated being here. Hate every part of it. Dialling austins number, he answered almost instantly. "Hey gorgeous. Im missing you" "suck" "shut it Danny" I chuckled "you guys out?" "Yeah we are" continuing to walk along the waters edge I made sure he wasn't following me "what are you doing?" "Walking along the waters edge. I want to come home" "four more days?" "Yeah then I have to move in with him" "if I could meet you at the airport I would. What have you done today?" "Some stupid couples massage" "WHAT?" "AUSTIN CALM IT MAN" I sighed "it was bullshit but I got a back massage. No I didn't strip off in front of him" "I know you wouldn't. I still don't like what's been happening" "That's both of us. I have no idea what is happening tomorrow. I don't ask just see it when I wake up" "had drinks?" "No. No drinking. It's ridiculous" "I will make sure you have plenty when you come back" I grinned "I'm looking forward to seeing you all. Heard from Monica, Ari or Bosco?" "Jake has been speaking with Monica. She's pissed as hell. She was filling him in about the wedding" "it was all shit. I left the dress at the first hotel. Fuck that" Austin laughed "just having time on your own?" "Yep. I do everyday as you know" "what's he do?" "No fucking idea and I don't care".

Peter.

'britney is out of control. She has been at mine and abellas throats not only with work but also about jack. I thought maybe with jadee away she would calm down but she's only getting worse. I haven't had contact with jadee. I'm hoping this week will help them but I guess we'll find out when they get back. Jadees belongings have been moved to the house. I hope she kept the dress but I have a feeling she didn't. We have organised a family dinner for when they get back. I want to hear all about their honeymoon'.

Jadee.

'finally back at home' exiting the plane, Matthew and I walked out to see both of our families with massive smiles. 'oh they won't be smiling. I'm going to get my suitcase' walking straight past all of them, I moved to the baggage claim and waited. I know it will take about thirty minutes but I don't want to be near them. Near any of them' "jadee" ignoring my father, he moved to stand in front of me "how was it?" "Shit" dad put his head down "you didn't make any effort did you?" "No and I won't" "he is your husband" "NOT BY FUCKING CHOICE. I TOLD YOU I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?" seeing my dad's eyes water, I stepped back and walked to the other side. "Jadee.. you are my daughter. I do love you. All I want is what's best for you. He can.." seeing my suit case, I grabbed it "be that person" walking away, I heard my dad say my name but I don't care. I will walk into town myself.

Peter.

'she hates me. She wants nothing to do with me' "Peter where is jadee?" "I don't know. She got her suitcase and left. She doesn't even know where their house is" "we need to find her. We have a family dinner. Matthew said he enjoyed their time" "she didn't even make an effort" "he's still happy".
Calling jadee, I sighed as she answered "WHAT?" "jadee you don't even know where your home is.." "THATS NOT MY HOME" I put my head down "ninety one Rowley road. We have a family dinner.." hearing the call end I lowered my head even further

Jadee.

Arriving at the house, I opened the door and walked in. 'no fucking way am I sharing a fucking bed with him' throwing my suitcase in the second room, I walked to the other room and grabbed all of my belongings and took them to the spare room. Hearing the front door, I closed my bedroom door and locked it. Putting everything away where it should go, I looked at the extra clothes. 'these are not mine and I will never wear them'.

Matthew.

"This is comfortable" "we do hope so. Go have a look around. Yours and jadees room is just to the left" entering the room, I looked around. "Where are her belongings?" Peter walked in and looked into the closet "they were here. I'm sorry Matthew" Peter walked out and I looked at the room. 'she didn't share the bed when we were in Hawaii. She won't share this one' exiting the room, I looked around. Trying to open the second bedroom, it was locked. 'jadee is here and in there' sighing I walked out to see my mom, dad, Peter, Abella and Britney standing in the dining room. "Do you like it?" "I do. I believe jadee is in the second room" Britney immediately walked away.

Britney.

Knocking on jadees door, I spoke "jadee" when she opened the door, I walked in and jadee closed it before locking it. "everyone is here. They are expecting a family dinner" "yeah I heard. You been okay?" "It's terrible" jadee nodded.
"JADEE AND BRITNEY. WE ARE GOING FOR DINNER. LETS GO".

Jadee.

'i dont want this. I want to go see Austin, Danny, Monica, Ari, Bosco, nickson, evett, Crissy, Lana, Reilly and whoever else is there' exiting my bedroom with Britney, I kept my eyes away from everyone. "It's good to see you back jadee" walking straight out, I made sure I had my key and got in dad's car with Britney.
"You could acknowledge me.." "FUCK OFF" mom put her head down "I'm still your mother" "YOU CAN GO TO FUCKING HELL" "he's.." "FUCK UP" when dad got in the car, I sat silent. "It's so good to have you back here jadee. We are hoping to have a family dinner once a week. We get along really well with Dahlia and Kent. I'm sure it will be good for you and Matthew too" Britney put her head down and I turned my eyes never saying a word. "Was Hawaii nice?" "No" "I am going there too" "take a note book so you can write what you want" Britney nodded. "I will do that".
"We have done all we can to make sure you girls are comfortable and all you do is fight us. You will see that what we have done is right" "I FUCKING.." JADEE.." "WANT NOTHING TO FUCKING TO DO WITH YOU AND YOU THINK I AM GOING TO BE SEEING YOU ONCE A FUCKING WEEK..." "JADEE CALM.." "NO I WONT FUCKING CALM DOWN. YOU HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING BUT YOUR LIVES ARE FUCKING PERFECT RIGHT. FUCK YOU" arriving at the venue, I immediately got out and slammed my door. "THIS ATTITUDE.." stepping towards my mother she immediately shut up and walked ahead "YEAH THATS FUCKING RIGHT".
Entering the venue, I moved straight to the table and sat down far away from Matthew. With Britney sitting beside me, I spoke "got used to the work?" "It's fine. Not what I want to do" "that's both of us. Are they treating you okay?" "I'm on my own now. I'm not seeing anyone, just on the level. The man that is in the office keeps to himself. I just take his calls and organise meetings" I nodded "back to work on Monday?" "Probably. No rest for the wicked around here" "you aren't wicked just wild" I internally grinned.