The beginning

1st person, Springtrap:
In the desolate hollowness of my existence, encased within the sinister Springtrap suit, I prowled through the abandoned pizzeria, each creak and groan a haunting reminder of my dark deeds. The flickering lights cast eerie shadows on the lifeless animatronics that once danced with joy.

As I moved through the silent corridors, a question gnawed at the recesses of my tortured consciousness: Why did I commit those heinous acts, snuffing out the innocence of children who once reveled in the joy of this place? Methodical and cruel, my past haunted me, and I sought answers amidst the lingering whispers of forgotten laughter.

The air thickened with remorse as I traced the path where I had once preyed on unsuspecting souls. The pizzeria's emptiness mirrored the void within me. Faces of the children I had silenced flashed in my mind, their accusing gazes lingering in the darkness.

The chilling realization clawed at my conscience: I was the architect of their demise, the puppeteer of a malevolent dance. With each step, I questioned the origin of my malevolence, the reason for the calculated cruelty that stained my hands with innocent blood. Yet, the answers remained elusive, hidden behind the veil of my own monstrous deeds. As I ask myself about these awful deeds, I hear small footsteps in front of me...but I was not able to see in front of me...How could there be footsteps, I thought I was the only one here, well, except for the security guard, but he doesn't come back until a week...So what was it? In the desolation of my spectral existence, trapped within the cold, metal confines of the Springtrap suit, I wandered the silent halls of an abandoned pizzeria. Memories of my past cruelties echoed in my tormented soul. I sensed an unfamiliar presence—a small girl..

Her eyes, wide with curiosity, met mine. A chill ran down my spine, expecting fear, but instead, I found an unwavering innocence that defied logic. The girl, silent and unspoken, stood before me, a lone figure forgotten by those who should have cared.

As the minutes ticked away, I observed her gestures, the language of the unheard. In the quiet of the pizzeria, a peculiar understanding unfolded. Her, abandoned and voiceless, seemed to see beyond the cruel facade of Springtrapped. "...Kid..what are you doing here this time of hour? It's not safe for you here..." I said to the child, a little worried that she was here all alone..but she didn't say anything, she walked a little closer, then closer...then right up too me..I froze...I didn't know what to do...Was I supposed to kill her? Was I supposed just leave her be, not do anything? She wasn't speaking, She wasn't crying either, thank god, I would have lost my mind if she did...just..what am I supposed to do with her?...