The begining.................

it was a normal day at the krusty krab, or so THOUGHT to be....

"SPONGEBOOBBBBBBBBBBBB HURRY UP ON THE KRABBY PATTIES, WE GOT CUSTOMERS HERE YKNOW!!" squidward screamed

What he didnt know was the spongebob was in the bathroom taking a pregency test.

"cmon please be negitive, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee" spongebob was on his knees praying to neptune. but to his HOIRIER. it was positive.

Spongebob was HORRIFIED. He was PREGATE??? how was this possible??

He had tp gert ready.

Spngebob sneakliny crawled ot of the bathrooms to walts over to the cash regierser.

"s-squidwar..."

"uhg finally!! What took so long! You got all these customors SCREAMING at me!!"

"i-i-i-m.......... pregnat."

Squdiwar wad SHOCKED. He didnt know sponges could get pregnated! If he knew he would of been more careful with him.................. He was going to be a dad . Wha t was he suposted to do??

"S-SPONGBOB..... You know im-im not ready for thi-" sqid ward was cut off

"its ok squidward. Im ready /"

"YEAH BU T IM NOT YOU DUNCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Can we have our krabby patties or not?' one of the fishmen called out

"I came here for lunch not a frilcing DRAMA SHOW!!!"

"YEAHH GIVE US OR FOOD" the fish men cheared out in unison.

One of them pulled out a pitfor,................

"Squidward!! We gotta get out of here!" Spongebob said pointing to the window.

"Yeah.. i tihk your rihgt,.." Squidward spoked.

They ran towards the windows to esape and climed out promptly.

But what they didnt know was that Plankton was stealing the formula and heard the hole thing.....