Untitled Part 2

*plankton thinking to self* Muahahahaha... MY plan worked... Now with spongeBOOB out.... I CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spongebob and squidwad were running very far. They had to gert away from the angrey mob!

AFter a long running, they finally arived at spongebops hsouse.

"Squidward...W-What are we gonna do??"" Spongebob cried out

"hmmmm, i think i want to see my new baby girl.." Sqaidward saided.

"But she isnt born yet! How will you see her?" Spongeboob quentioned.

"Well you're a sponge, Just take her out!" Squidward spoked.

"Good idea squidwad!" *Spogebob reached deep, deep in his holes to retreive the chikd. He procseded to remove it from himeslf.

They both were in shock.

"S-SPONGEBOB... H-HOW COULD YOU"? Squidwrd cried out in angish

Songebob was in pure SHCOK! The baby was a calcultor? But how?

"S-Spngebop... Yo-youve been cheating on me..... WIth plantktons wife? K-Karen?.. I  though t we had s-something.." squidward cried in pain, while runneding to his house..

"SQUIDWARD W-WAIT!!!" Spongebob screamed in confusion. He never had sex with karen! He had no clue how this could of happened..........

Plankton was watching from the shadows....... (all apart of my master plan......) he thought to himself.

TO BE CONTINUE