You again - Part 37

The rest of the weeks she keeps it on the down low and keeps her school-home schedule and doesn't go out for the mean time. She knew how much she hurt him, again, and she wanted to make it up any means necessary. So what more than to obey his wishes, and keep it simple. Having it sent out to be cleaned first, she returns Yukino's clothes through Kawaki at school in a nice bag, and avoids any texts that she received from her. Finishing up the last of her tests, and going through a quiet, and private Christmas eve with her hubby as he preferred it, the New years even was just around the corner, and she dreaded it. 

Getting ready in their closet and wearing a nice dark violet dress he chose for her, the front cut a bit low, along with matching stilettos and jewelry, she had to try once more. 

"So...you think we could leave early if-"

"Sakura...-"

"I said If! If...I don't like the way the nights going..."

He exhaled and felt she was making a big deal out of nothing. "I'm going to be there with you as always. I don't see why you can't just be there for me. Me....the man you married for love and has these important functions that have to be attended to. You know this. And besides...it's only once a year."

She doesn't respond right away, feeling like she was acting a bit unfair and privileged considering he's only asking for this one night. Just one night a year. In her mind she sighs loudly in annoyance, and wishes she wasn't acting like a spoiled brat who is whining about something. About strangers...who are constantly looking all over her body for the night. She wishes she was exaggerating and was being conceded, but she really wasn't. Even though she was dressed a bit flashy and out there didn't mean she wanted to be constantly assaulted by unwanted eyes. However...it's not like any harm was being done just being looked at... right?.... right. He comes up behind her, putting his arms around her waist and gives her exposed neck a settle kiss.

"You look so beautiful in this color...in everything...as always. Please my love. Please come with me tonight...and show everyone what a lucky man I am, hmm?" Even though it almost came off a bit sexist, she knew what he was trying to say. She spins around and puts her arms around his neck, and gazes into his eyes. Those gorgeous eyes she couldn't get away from even if she tried. Leaning in slowly, she gives him a slow kiss then touches his hair a bit, fixing one of the stubborn side strands.

"You look handsome in purple. I love when we match." she says, answering his question. He smiles, tickles her bare arms with his finger tips and drags them down her back until he was embracing her, giving her another kiss to her pink lips.  

"Me too my love. Now let's head out."

This year, no one extra was invited. It was only going to be her and her husband for the first time. Shaking her leg up and down in the car, he notices and 'hn's and had to comment. "Getting nervous spending New Years Eve with me without being able to run to your friends this year?"

She turns to him. "Don't say it that way."

"But it's true. The past 2 years, that's all you did. You got bored with my conversations, and you left to mingle and barely made it back in time to kiss me."

"That's sooo not true. I was at least 30 minutes shy of midnight."

"OH wow! I got a whole 30 minutes." he says sarcastically.

"AND!!...we did sneak off together...and had some fun."

"Both times, by the way, were my idea. Not yours. I practically had to snatch you away to remind my wife of her husband."

She punches his arm kind of hard. "Kashi!! Stop it!"

"Haha..ow! That was hard."

"Well...you deserved it for talking shit about my love for you." she crosses her arms.