1) In The Beginning

Not edited:

I woke to my limbs sore and my head hurting. I didn't open my eyes but chose to feel around me instead. I could feel leaves and grass underneath me along with the wind sliding along my skin. I could hear bugs and animals around me, along with the trees swaying. I could smell the fresh air around me. Then i opened my eyes to see the moon above my head through the trees. It shined so bright, and it made its own light in the sky.

"Hello, Isabelle Valentine" a man's voice said. I jumped at the sudden noise when i realized it was coming from the moon.

"Hello?" i asked. But there was no response. I sighed in annoyance before seeing something next to me. A wooden bow? I then sat up and felt that a few arrows were in a bag on my back. I pulled one out, put it on the arrow and shot it at the sky. But instead, it hit a bird which was with another bird. But when it made contact with the little creature the arrow turned into pink smoke making the bird look at the other bird with...... love? In my bag i grabbed another and stood. I walked around the small clearing till i saw two rabbits. I pointed the arrow at them, and the same pink smoke hit them, making them look at each other with admiration and love.

Weird.

I then put my hand in the pocket of my dress to feel something small and soft. I frowned to myself before pulling out a small pair of white wings. I strapped them on my back and before i could comprehend what was happening, i was floating. I screamed and quickly grabbed onto a branch. After a few seconds of getting used to flying i slowly let go and leaned to the left which made me go left then leaned right, which made me go right.

Ok, how do i slow down and go faster?

I leaned forwarded and i began to fly quicker. I then pulled back which made me come to a sudden stop. I then looked down to see that there was a lake underneath me. I flew down and looked into the lake. I saw that i had dark brown hair and a pink dress on. The dress was plain but had hearts on the hem of it. My eyes were a very bright blue and i had black shoes. In my hair was a small clip that looked hand made.

When i was finished looking at my reflection i decided to go and see if i could find anyone to show me where i was. After a few minutes i came across a small village made of wood. I quickly flew there and took off my wings so i would land. Once on the floor i went up to a man.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where i am?-" i was cut off when he walked right through me. I gasped in shock and covered my mouth with my hand. I then went up to an older woman. "Can you see me-?" but again she walked past me. I felt tears come to my eyes as no one could see me. I then put on my wings and flew back to the lake. When there i cried for hours on end, wondering why was it me that was unseen?

"Are you ok?" a small voice said and i jumped slightly before turning to see two doves flying above me. I gasped in shock. One was pure white with a black heart on the side of its body. The other was black with a white heart on the side of its body.

"You can talk?" i asked in shock.

"No, the tree spoke. Pipper do we really need to deal with her?" The black dove asked the white one which i assume is Pipper.

"Leave her alone Spike. She's new" Pipper said.

"Dove's can talk. Oh, i am insane" I said as i covered my face with my hands.

"Don't worry Izzy. We are here to guide you" Pipper said.

"What do you mean?" i asked.

"You are the queen of Valentine's Day. Which means you are the one responsible for love in this world" Pipper said.

"So, i make people fall in love?" i asked.

"Yea, every day of the year" Spike said.

"Now, let's go" Pipper said, and they flew off. I sighed before putting on my wings and following them.

This should be interesting...........................