16) I'm not afraid

Not edited:

North made two portals appear, making some yetis run out of them and some flying toys which could help us fight. Bunny quickly ran under a car and nightmares followed him. They picked him up only for him to be his normal height again.

I grabbed out my bow and shot a night mare that was coming at Jamie. I quickly got another ready to shoot while walking closer to all the kids. The floor shook slightly and i looked over to see Bunny made some of his living stone eggs appear to help us as well. One appeared under a kid and he sat on top of it while it walked.

"Let's get them!" Cupcake yelled and began running along with the other kids and a few elves that came out the portals.

I then began looking around for Jack and saw him going after Pitch. I decided to make sure to clear his way so i began shooting the nightmares around him and turning them into dust so he wouldn't be distracted. Everyone began to make there way to where Jack and Pitch where while i got my wings and landed on the ruff, continuing to shoot.

A nightmare dagger began flying at him and i quickly shot it before it could kill him.

"Thanks Izzy" Jack called and everyone else appeared on the ruff.

"Ho, ho, ho!" Bunny said coming out the chimney and throwing some boomerangs, killing a bunch of nightmares. Pitch then went to ride his nightmare away but North jumped from the roof and killed the nightmares, making Pitch fall to the floor. We all went down there and began to charge at him. North got there first and began to sward fight with Pitch. Pitch has a nightmare type sward while North has two metal ones.

Pitch knocked him down and Bunny reached them before he could hurt north. He knocked the nightmare sward into the ground and Pitch struggled to get it out. But when we got there he managed to and swung it at me, but i ducked quickly and went to shoot him but missed. He went to hit me again but Jack kicked him away and we all stood side by side in front of him, our weapons raised for any attack he could throw at us next.

"It's over Pitch. There's no place to hide" Jack said.

Pitch then laughed and vanished into the floor, making shadows appear around us. We all looked behind us at the shadows till i turned to see Pitch was about to swing the sward at Jack.

"Jack look out!" Bunny said, seeing the same thing i did. Jack quickly turned and i went to shoot when a golden rope came down and grabbed Pitch.

He screamed as it pulled him to a golden orb that was close by. All out faces lighted up when we saw Sandy there! Sandy then punched him into the sky and Pitch continued to fly up.

"The Sandman!" Jamie yelled and Sandy made a golden hat and bowed. Sandy then looked up at Pitch and tugged the rope, sending him flying to the floor and Sandy watched. We all cheered and ran over to him. North picked him up and cheered loudly while holding him above our heads. Sandy began to float down gracefully with no effort.

"Mate, you are a sight for sore eyes" Bunny said.

Sandy then went on a golden cloud and began flying up into the sky. He sent golden dust going everywhere and gave all the children of the world good dreams.

The dreams were many animals and mythical creatures. A huge Triceratops even appeared in the park. Fish flew around in the sky and unicorns walked around us.

The sky was so bright i couldnt believe it. But my moment was ruined when i felt something cold on my back. I turned around and saw Jack with a snowball in his hand smirking at me.

"How rude" i said and grabbed a snowball of my own, throwing it at Jack. He ducked it and it Jamie. He began throwing snow balls at others and i laughed. "Ok, that was smart"

"Thank you" Jack said.

"You're all on naughty list" North said as a snowball hit him in the head and he began to join the fun. "Bunny think fast"

Bunny looked over confused but the snowball hit him in the face, making him fall backwards and onto the floor from the impact.

"You dare have fun in my presence?" Pitch asked walking towards us "I am the Boogeyman and you will fear me!"

He then walked towards Jamie and took a step forward in case he would hurt him but Jamie just ran through him.

"No!" Pirch said in an annoyed voice.

All the Guardians stopped what they were doing and looked at Pitch seeing his scared expression. He then turned and began to run away.

We followed and when we got to an ice lake Pitch ran into North who had probably a snow globe to get there. Pitch fell to the floor and looked at us with complete and utter fear.

"Leaving the party so soon?" North asked.

"You didnt even say goodbye" Tooth said. She then threw some money at him which he looked at confused.

"A quarter?" he asked and she punched him, making a tooth fall out.

"And that's for my fairies" she said, flicking her wrist.

"You cant get rid of me! Not forever" Pitch said. "There will always be fear"

"So?" i asked "As long as one child believes, we will be here to fight fear"

"Really?" Pitch asked "Then what are they doing here?"

He motioned to the nightmares that were coming out the trees. I raised an eyebrow.

"Well, they only come to where fear is. I'm not scared, you?" i asked looking at Jack who shook his head.

"They can't be my nightmares, I'm not afraid" North said.

"Looks like its your fear they smell" Jack mocked Pitch.

Pitch gasped and began to run again. This time the nightmares followed him. They picked him up and took him back to under the bed, where he belongs.

Ok, so i am proud of myself for the fact that i got two chapter done.