94

94.     She is only a few years old, will she be able to ride  a bicycle if her teeth are full?

    People, browse the products displayed in the cabinet next to them.

    Nangong Ran searched for something in his mobile phone, looked while walking, and finally gave up: "Forget it, I can't find the one recommended by Max."

    He looked around and walked into a high-end daily necessities store at random.

    "The things we want to buy are..." Su Xici looked at his memo, "It's all a bunch of common daily necessities, so there's really no need for the young master to pick them out in person."

    With the worth of 200,000 yuan per second, it's a real pleasure to come here. Waste of life.

    "If you are worried about the servant's choice, I can come here in person."

    "Why don't I come if you have already come." Nangong Ran picked up two toothbrushes and compared them, "Which one do you think is better?"

    "Both of them are better." If you think it's good, you can buy it." It's not that I don't have the money.

    "No, I want to use the same one as you." Nangong Ran insisted that he choose one.

    Toothbrushes, tooth cups, towels, bath towels, razors, slippers, bathrobes,... everything they use, they bought double.

    Su Xici is not quite sure what the meaning of doing this is.

    Until the things are placed in the bedroom one by one, looking at the pairs of things carefully selected by the two, it seems that they really have a sense of belonging to a small family.

    "This milk tea seems to be good." Boss Ba stopped in front of a shop curiously, "I don't know if it's good or not."

    Su Xici didn't drink much, so he couldn't give any advice.

    "Try it." Nangong Ran pulled him closer, carrying a big bag and a small bag.

    Su Xici cast a disgusted glance at the ordering table, looking clean, but he didn't know how many people had touched it, and separated a little distance, as if hiding behind him.

    "Do all of the above." Boss Ba ordered the menu, wrapped his arms around his shoulders, and stood with himself.

    Half an hour later, the two sat at a table in a lounge area and tried every cup.

    Su Xici took two sips of each, and his tongue was almost sweet and numb.

    "Is there anything you like?"

    He thought for a while and picked up two glasses.

    "I like this kind." Nangong Ran put down his own milk tea, took his two cups, and stared at the labels to read the names.

    Looking up, he saw that Su Xici was also memorizing the name of his favorite milk tea.

    The two looked at each other and smiled.

    On the way back, he asked Nangong Ran to practice driving. On the way here, Su Xici's song was said to be too negative, so he wanted to see what song Mr. Ba was listening to.

    I searched for a mobile phone for a long time, but it was all office-related software, not a single entertainment one.

    "Young master can't do this, there is no entertainment life at all."

    Su Xici downloaded a few entertainment game software, and downloaded the songs that Nangong Ran had downloaded for him just now to Nangong Ran's mobile phone.