103

103.    Evil Young Return: Sweetheart Wife

    Hurry up and move the 150-year-old Chen Hong sandalwood long dining table to the small garden in the backyard. Even if there are not many people sitting, each corresponding seat is equipped with a round chair.

    The ivy covered half of the window, wisteria flowers hang down in strings, swaying with the wind, blue-violet irises and campanulas and yellow roses surround the surroundings, setting off each other with the green leafy old trees behind. High candle lamps and fresh flowers were placed staggeredly on the table, and Su Xi took a ruler in his hand to carefully measure the tableware on each seat.

    The weather was perfect today, and the sunset was like a fire. Nangong Rong wanted to eat in the garden on a whim.

    "From outside to inside on the right side, there are soup spoons, fish, meat and salad knives, and on the left side, there are corresponding forks one by one. Note that the fork tip should be placed downward." Su Xi Ci pointed out the matters needing attention one by one.

    "Each napkin should be folded into the same size pattern, and I am used to stacking them into swans."

    "These silver dishes have a history of hundreds of years, and are engraved with the family crest and surname of the Nangong family. Tonight, I chose gold-rimmed flowers Small white bone china dinner plate, handle it with care, it is as old as its matching knife and fork. After the dinner party, the tableware should be wiped, and then it should be maintained every three to five days, until the next dinner party. Wipe it carefully."

    Behind him, Wang Sui held a notebook and a pen, and followed behind him step by step with a look of lovelessness.

    "Why do I still need to learn these things?" He picked up the table knife and polished it so exquisitely that it could reveal the smallest pores on his face.

    Su Xici picked up a goblet and put it in front of his eyes to observe carefully.

    The warm and bright pearl light was reflected by layers of glass and lenses, lighting up the light in his eyes and making his fair and moist face softer and more delicate, like a plump nephrite jade soaked in oil.

    "It will always be used." Su Xici threw the cup to him, and ordered the maid wearing an apron to get another cup.

    Wang Sui caught it in a hurry, and complained: "Even if I have learned it, can I still be as good as the nobles? It is troublesome for them to eat."

    The corners of Su Xici's golden-dyed red lips curled up slightly.

    Nangong Ran pushed the old man out of the huge floor-to-ceiling windows, Su Xici immediately went up to meet him, and stood upright, "Master, young master, everything is almost ready."

    "I just mentioned it casually, why does it feel a little grand?" Nangong Rong Puzzled, he looked at the two of them, elbowed the grandson behind him, "Are you asking for marriage tonight?"

    Su Xici looked at the circle of servants standing around him with an embarrassed expression, and put the back of his hand to his mouth and coughed dryly.

    "Stinky old man, even if I want to propose today, you have ruined all the surprises." Nangong Ran dissatisfied.

    Nangong Rong's face turned into a chrysanthemum with a smile, "If you really want to propose marriage, I wouldn't have the nerve to be there."

    "Don't worry, it's just a simple meal." Nangong Ran held down the wheelchair he was pretending to leave.

    When the two sat down, Su Xici bowed and poured the sober white wine for them. When they came out again, Su Xici was followed by two neat rows of male servants, serving food for the two of them.