Captive{Small}

I know im sorry but i have like so many ideas for this book, and again credits @AbyssCornica. So we are here again with the 'Captive' story but its more focussed on 'Small', you know the one where Kid and killer get turned into the younger versions of themselves and 'Birdie'. Ok no whatever in the ending Heat's girlfriend is like sorta a bitch to Y/n so i was like let's make a whole chapter about that, because i just re-read the book {for like the millionth time} also i forgot her name, because she's not important
OK ANYWAYS, this is gonna be sorta angst??? So here we go!
————————————————————————————         "Ha! Your such a bitch no wonder he threw you into the ocean, you disgust me. Your such a slut for being the only women with all men! This explained so much, this is why they like you so much and don't like me as much!" ____ said as she continued to throw insults at you, you didn't care much at first. She could call you every offensive word in the English/Japanese dictionary., nothing you haven't already heard. But you draw the line at being called a slut, how does someone as kind as Heat like someone like her.
-time skip brought to you by Birdie almost killing ___-
"Hey Y/n! Can you help me with buying a dress for ___?" Heat nervously asked while he walked over to you.
"No" you snapped back, without masking eye contact.
"No?" He questioned.
"I said no, so give me the fuck alone." Y/n said coldly.
"What's wrong with you today?" He asked while he sat down next to you.
"I'm not sure you heard me i said. Leave me the fuck alone I'm not in the mood for talking." You said as you shifted your glase to meet his.
"Oh come onnn, what's got you like this? Huh? Boss?" The bluenette joked with his best thing to a smile.
"Hey Heat, maybe leave her alone-" Killer tried to say but was cut off by Y/n shouting.
"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE CANT YOU HEAR ANYMORE?! SO FUCK OFF HEAT!" As you stormed off to Kid's and yours cabin.
"Huh? What's the fuck just happened?" The crew questioned as they heard you slammed the dorr behind you.
"What did i do?" Heat said with a shocked face.
-Y/n POV-
As i slammed the door, i was met with the one and only Eutass Kid sitting at his desk working on some sort of weapon. I walked past him, and sat down on the shared bed.
-Third person POV-
A few minuets later he turned around and finally asked
"What's wrong with you today, you have been a shitty mood."
"Nothing" you mumbled as you laid down and fell face first into the darkly coloured themed pillow.
"Oh please, last i check you didn't yell at one of your closest thing to a brother." The red head explained as he started to walk over to the bed. "So i will repeat my question what is wrong with you today?" He said in a low tone.
"Ok, you really wanna know?" The H/Cnette started as she looked at him and connected their glares. He hummed. "Ok, so you know Heat's little girlfriend ___? I saw her this moring when i was getting some coffee about to go to the crows nest for my look out shift. And i asked her if she wanted a coffee. She didn't answer and came closer to me and started talking shit pretty much, calling me names, calling me a....slut.." When you finished talking Kid was particularly out the door walking to go find her.
"Wait no Kid-!" Hey at least you tried to stop him, but followed him to see what was about to go down.
You her flirting with Heat, Kid paid no mind to that and stepped in front of her and grabbed her by the throat.
"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Heat yelled as he jumped up to save her.
"Heat. Sit down. Now" Kid said as he continued to give ___ his wrath. "Now what gave you the idea to, first be on my ship, insult my girlfriend, and call her a slut." He said rather calmly but still hid his face.
"I-!"
———————————————————————————— Ugh this took like an half an hour. I sorta forgot how i was gonna end it so yeah sorry about the ending. Just try to get creative with it, by creating your own ending. :). Anyways i have a Story time, so yesterday night we { we being my whole school and i} had a Christmas patent, right? I rocked up looking like every dad at the beach when it's Christmas with the Santa on surfboards coat, a white tank, sun glasses which i wrote on 'Happy X-mas!', as well as a hat that looked like this:

 Anyways i have a Story time, so yesterday night we { we being my whole school and i} had a Christmas patent, right? I rocked up looking like every dad at the beach when it's Christmas with the Santa on surfboards coat, a white tank, sun glasses w...

So anyways it was fun i did a 'fit check' with my friends  it was great. And my bestie Lily went around and passing the stolen basketball around {bc we stole my friends b-ball} and said friend chasing us. Well anyway i gtg now i hope you enjoyed this chapter, and have a great day/night.
AND STAY HYDRATED!!!!!!