Sleepover

On Friday, when school ended, I was walking home with the Blake's. My parents were out of town so I decided to spend the night at their place. As we were walking, Gwen ran her hand against the fence. 

Finney was unusually quiet on the walk home. I realized why when I saw the 3 dipshits staring at him. I gave them the middle finger. They looked away. 

"What was that about?" Gwen asked. Finney pasted on a fake smile. 

"Nothing." He said. She nodded. 

"I'm staying over at Susie's tonight. It's Friday, so you know what that means." Gwen said. 

"I'll look after dad." Finney said. 

"I'll be home in the morning! Wear a condom guys! And don't eat all the ice cream!" She exclaimed with a giggle as she ran off. 

"Ew Gwen!" I shouted after her. 

"Sorry." Finney said. "She can be annoying." 

I smiled. 

"It's fine." 

******

Finney and I had just been playing board games until around 9. We walked into the living room to find his dad crashed in his chair, bottles of alcohol surrounding him. Finney sighed. 

He walked over and quietly removed the bottle from his dad's hand and turned off the record player. 

We then walked into the kitchen and got some ice cream. We walked back to his bedroom and turned on the TV. We turned on my favorite horror movie. Finney hated horror movies. But if I was there, he didn't care. 

He jumped at every little jump scare, and I chuckled when he covered his mouth. 

We fell asleep later that night, accidentally in each other's arms.