I just wanted to look at you.

Finney's POV

I awoke to a weird sound coming from the phone. My sleepy vision was blurred, making it look as if the phone was moving. 

"Stop it." I said. 

"Stop what?" I heard from behind me. I jumped up and turned to see the Grabber sitting there. 

I finally settled my breathing. 

"I'm hungry. I need food." I said. 

"How are your eyes?" He asked. 

"They hurt." I said bluntly. That was the truth. My eyes were killing me. 

He rested his head in his hands. 

"Well, I can't bring you anything to eat. You'll have to wait." He said. 

"Is there someone upstairs that'll see you bring me food?" I asked. 

"Don't you worry about that." He stated. 

"If you weren't gonna bring me food, why come down here?!" I exclaimed. 

"Just to look at you." I felt my mouth hang open in shock. "I just wanted to look at you. Okay." He said before walking out. 

He turned off the lights and I scaredly backed up into the cold cement wall. 

****
A few hours later, I woke up yet again to the phone ringing. I looked around. No Grabber. I got up and quietly picked up the phone. 

"Hello?" I asked. Silence. Then....

"Is somebody there? I need help." 

"Hello?" I tried once more. 

"Finney......." I heard. It was a whisper. A creepy whisper. I jumped and hung up the phone quickly, backing away. 

It rang again. I finally gained a little courage and walked back over. I picked the phone up and without even answering, hung it back up. Okay, so maybe not that much courage. 

Once more, the phone rang, this time only one ring but it wouldn't stop. I fidgeted with my pen as I picked up the phone. 

"Don't hang up." A voice said. The voice sounded vaguely familiar. 

"I won't." I promised. "Who is this?" 

"I don't remember my name." The voice said. 

"Why not?" I asked. 

"It's the first thing you lose." The voice explained. 

"First thing you lose when?" I asked. 

"You know when." The voice said sternly. 

"How do you know my name?" I asked. 

"We met....once. Your arm is mint. You almost had me." The voice said. Oh god. 

"Bruce? Bruce Yamada?" I asked. 

"Yeah, Bruce. I'm Bruce. Your arm is mint. You almost had me." Bruce said. 

"Did the phone ring for you?" I asked. 

"It rang, but none of us heard it. Just you. The Grabber hears the phone too, but he doesn't wanna believe it." Bruce explained. 

"Why are you calling me?" I asked. 

"Your arm is mint. You almost had me. I'm glad it's you. Finney?" Bruce asked. 

"Yeah?" I replied. 

"There's a third section of the floor in the hallway. The tile is loose." He began. 

"Okay..." I urged him on. 

"Dig down underneath the foundation. I tried, but there wasn't enough time for me to dig up and out  p the other side." He said. 

"Will I have enough time?" I asked. 

He hung up. 

"Bruce? Hello? Bruce? Bruce!?" I finally gave up and hung up the phone. 

Things really can't get ANY creepier.