005

Athena

The next morning came very quick. Grumpy was all over my body, with is whole body between my belly and legs. I could feel his breath around my neck, tickling me. When I tried to move, he moved his head to the other area of my neck, while running his wet nose throw it. Like trying to tell me something. 

I move my head towards my window, to be able to watch the dawn. Its orange and yellow.

So beautiful.

"Its so beautiful, isn't it?"

Grumpy moves his head to look at what I'm referring, and growls in  approval. I smile at that. At least someone understands what is beautiful. But, when I move my head I see him looking already at me.   

"Come on. I have to move, to prepare your breakfast". I say, while running my fingers throw his fur. He growls at that, and moves his paw in my chest to stop me. 

"Okey, fine. But we won't stay here for too long"

***

We have been in bed for at least two more hours.

 Being in there, admiring my pet, made me think as why I feel like I could trust him with all my being. Like I could tell him everything of my life, and he woudn't judge and critisice me. Well, he is an animal, so he can't talk and think rationality.

Grumpy growled right in my ear. 

"What? Am I not giving you enough attention?". Grumpy nodded with his head, and that scared me. Like how did he understand me? So, the only thing that I could do was stare at him, directly in the eye. In the end, it was him who moved his eyes from me.

"You're a very special dog, are you?". I said to him, and he growled at me. 

"Hey! Don't go growling at me now". He whimpered at that, and licked my hand. I laugh at that action. 

Cute.

My mobile screen shines and viber, notification me that a message has arrived.

Paige: Hey! Just wanted to let you know that mom and dad misses you, so we are going to visit you. The whole family.

I completely freeze. I can't move.

No, no, no.

 This is what I have been trying to evade completely. My big brother Harry. Let just say that he wasn't very good towards me. Nobody in the family knows. I decided that this was my problem and that nobody needed to know. This would have caused more problems towards myself. 

Me: Great. When?

I really don't want to sound rude towards her, because she didn't do anything to me, but its kinda hard. 

Grumpy notice my change, and starts rubbing his head in my chest.

"I'm fine"

Its a very simple phrase, but it doesn't always meant what it says. A lie in disguise. 

I repeat myself everything is going to be fine, but I even know its false. 

***

Hi!

Remmember to vote and coment.

Thank you!