Two

"WE DIDN'T START out as cannibals

    "WE DIDN'T START out as cannibals." Cassandra explained to the group.

"How is that even possible?" Inquired Garnett. "Everything that dies is infected with the zombie virus. If you kill it and eat it, you get the live virus."

"But if you eat it alive..." She explained. "We were just people trying to survive. Tobias saved me. First from the Zs. Then from the worst of humanity. He was a good man. But then, Leora's brother died and his wife got sick after. She just couldn't take it anymore. And he was never the same after that. When Black Summer came, and everyone else in the world was starving he swore he would do whatever it took to keep us alive. And he did."

"I'm going back for Addy." Announced Mack, beggining to walk away from the group.

"Hang on, Mack." Ordered Garnett.

"Garnett, do not try to stop me."

"Nobody's gonna try stop you. We're all going back. We just need a plan."

"You don't understand! These people are worst than the Zs!" Cassandra shouted. "They'll kill all of you!"

"Yeah she's right. We need to look at the big picture here guys. I mean—"

"Shut up, Murphy!" The rest of Operation Bitemark yelled in unison.

"Do you know where they've taken her?"

The bald man was squirming laid on the table, his mouth sewn shut and arms and legs tied together

"I know you think we're monsters." Tobias began to try comfort Addy.

She was inconsolable, and understandably so. She was shaking and sobbing as Tobias tried to justify himself.

Leora was stood beside him, in a different outfit. She were a white cropped shirt thats showed off her cleavage, stopping mid torso, a red flannel tied to the same length around it, and a pair of blue denim shorts. On her feet were black combat boots and her hair was still in low pigtails.

Whilst everybody was focusing on Addy and the man on the table, she took the chance to slip her hand into Tobias' waistcoat pocket and took something he'd confiscated from her for safekeeping.