Winter adventure

Winter may be a good time, but it can be difficult for some...
It was snowing outside.
It was difficult for the cars to drive, they skidded. It wasn't easy for the trains either... They had to use a lot of sand so that the wheels had better traction. This meant that more sand had to be taken.
It was early morning
Christmas and New Year are over. But the depot decorations are still have not been removed, but they were going to be taken down in a few days.
Mary left the depot to start work... She had been resting all the holidays and now it was difficult for her to try to return to work again.
She was going across the bridge where she usually met her friend, Silver.
"Hi, Silvie! How are you?" Mary asked.
"Oh... Everything would be fine if it wasn't for the snow... It's making it so hard for me to go!
An unusual amount of snow fell this year. Oh, how nice it would be if the snow disappeared immediately after the winter holidays!"
"I completely agree! It would be much better if the snow and ice had already melted and it became warm! We have to take a lot of sand, because the rails are slippery. Not very convenient! And besides, I have to refuel more."
"Yeah, I completely agree about the refueling!"
Viola approached.
"Are you complaining about the winter?" she asked. "Hehe, why are you doing this? You won't change anything by complaining".
"It's easy for you to say, you're a steam engine." Mary said. "You are different."
"It doesn't change anything at all." Viola said. "It's just as difficult for me as it is for you! And I have to carry a snowplow. It's uncomfortable. And you two don't need to carry a snowplow..."
All three were silent for a few minutes, and then Silver broke the silence, saying:
"Um, okay... We'll be scolded if we're late!"
"Oh, yes, I agree! See you soon!" Mary said, addressing Silver and Viola at the same time.
All three left.
The weather that day was not particularly favorable... The day before there was a thaw, and now the roads are slippery. Cleaning equipment has not yet had time to clean all the roads. Silver sometimes got stuck and then she had to work very hard with the wheels. It was tiresome.
Finally, she reached her destination. She drove Mr. to work. Mr. went to work and left Silver on the street.
"I'll stand here, wait for you." Silver said.
"No, you better go home. Don't stand in the cold." said Mr.
Silver still decided that it was better to stay in the parking lot and wait. But an hour later she froze and decided to leave. When she couldn't move. Her wheels were slipped.
"Oh no! I'm... STUCK!!!" Silver suddenly realized.
She had to wait for Mr... In the cold...
It's been a few hours
"I'll try to help." Mr. said after seeing Silver stuck. He took out a shovel and tried to clear some snow around Silver. "Try now!"
Silver tried, but she failed again.
They tried again and again. Only after a certain number of attempts did Silver feel that she was moving, but it was hard and she didn't move much.
"I can't take it anymore..." Silver said.
"I understand you... We need help!" said Mr. and began to call someone.
While they were waiting  for help, they continued their attempts. By the time help arrived, Silver had almost can move. The last attempt was already with someone's help.
And finally, Silver was able to go. Silver and Mr. were very happy. They were driving home. It was easier to drive home as the roads were cleared now. When Silver got to her garage, she was just happy to rest and be warm.
"Well, well, have a good rest!" Mr said, leaving.
"Thanks, you!" Silver answered.
Silver was very tired. The day was not easy for her.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Note from the author: the described situation in which Silver found herself is based on real events that happened several times with a car of the same model as Silver. (Character named Silver was inspired by this car)
____________________________________________
Date of writing: January 2022