Strange "guest"

Karina and her brother were going somewhere. Suddenly they saw a rather strange car. The Mercedes badge on this car's grill attracted the most attention because the car was made by a another brand. As soon as he saw Karina and Ryan (Karina's brother), he immediately began to speak with some made-up accent, he acted as if he wanted to show that he was unusual.
"Let's be more clear, otherwise you speak a lot, quickly and intricately, that we can hardly understand you." Karina said.
"Oh! I'm sorry. I need to be more clear, magmazel... And oops, I forgot to introduce myself! I... I..." The car fell silent for a bit, thinking of a cool name to introduce himself. "I'm Victor Orange Cool"
In fact, his real name was Victor. And here's the rest he came up with. It seemed to him that he invented a very beautiful name. In addition, in fact, he lived in this city for a long time and was not a guest. He was often called oddball because of his strange behavior.
In the summer, he often worked as an assistant to a vegetable seller near the house.
It was the beginning of November and Victor had no work. And when he didn't have a job, he seemed more crazy.
"You know, I don't like this guy ... He's kind of crazy." Ryan said.
"And as for me, he's quite interesting" Karina said.
Riley arrived.
"Yee, there is a whole theatrical performance!" he exclaimed.
Riley thought this was so funny that he decided to call a few friends to see Victor.
Finally, several vehicles and people gathered around Victor, who very speak funny.
Finally, Victor opened his eyes and realized that a lot of people and vehicles were looking at him. But instead of reacting somehow, he continued to speak the same way as before. He talked about where he came from. (The place was invented on the go). Victor spoke so emotionally, as if he were a professional actor.

Finally, when he paused because he must have run out of ideas, Mary said emphatically:"Yes, you are a great actor!"Victor looked at her

"Yes, you are a great actor!"
Victor looked at her.
"Do you really think so?"
"Yes, you are an excellent improv actor!" Simon said.
"Was it noticeable that I made it all up?"
"Actually, yes. But don't worry! You have talent!" Riley said.
Victor smiled sheepishly. For a long time he had not seen such joy from his improvisation.
"Thanks!" he said. "You know, I really was an actor ... And I'm serious! I'm not kidding, I really was. But then I became unnecessary at that job. I moved to this city. Here I asked to be painted in bright colors and attached a badge to my radiator grill... I wanted to appear unusual and therefore behaved so strangely. I wanted to be an actor again. I have achieved it! I was considered crazy and I liked it! But you know... I still miss that job. Assistant vegetable seller is a good job, but it's not for the whole year... Only when it's warm. I'd like to do something when it's cold outside."
"You know..." Simon said as he stepped closer to Victor. "A few days ago I saw an announcement that a theater was being built in our city. I think they will need actors. You could try to find out more about it."
Simon took a folded piece of paper from his jacket pocket and unfolded it.
Victor read with amazement what was written on it, and was delighted. He almost jumped on the spot, but he held himself back.
"Simon, why are you tearing down ads?" Karina was surprised.
"Um... I just collect them"
"Collecting ads?!" Karina was more surprised and was about to laugh.
"What's wrong with that? Many people and vehicles collect something...
They argued for a while without even noticing that Victor and the others had already left.
"Where did he go?" Karina suddenly said
"Who?"
"Victor"
"Probably already left ... Let's go, and we too. Otherwise, only us and Ryan were left here."
"I didn't even notice how everyone dispersed and dispersed."
"That's because we argued about collections"
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Note from the author: the character named Victor was inspired by a car I saw once.
____________________________________________
Date of writing: November 2022