Chapter 28: Wednesday

A/N: Listened to my whims on this one... Cooking mama time... and quite a bit of horny

Loneliness during the heat seasons was a recognized problem on Terra. The genes of animals in their blood kept a legacy of nature with these seasons. While some species could pride themselves on not having them, like the sanktas or most of the aegirs, others went completely mad and desperate to reproduce, like the dracos, the lungs, the vouivres or the sarkaz. This is one of the reasons why modern medicine had developed anti-heat treatments. For a large part of the population, the treatment was perfectly compatible with their organism. But for the other part, depending on the race, taking the treatment will have the opposite effect than the one expected.

These different periods throughout the year for the different races were often the occasion for people to start relationships with the partners they had found.

Irina didn't have any of that. She didn't have medication for her heat, or the chance to barely feel it, or even the immense pleasure of having a partner on hand...

She was lying on her bed, feeling as if her body was burning from the inside with the most biting fire she had ever known... She was clenching her teeth with all her strength, squirming, not being able to even close her eyes in this hotel room so comfortable and luxurious...

There was only one thought that crossed her mind, to get up, go to the room just next door and make love to its occupant. Whether he agreed or not...

This man who not so long ago was still her enemy, now Irina wanted him as her lover. But a tiny part of her spirit was holding her back the other one to leave to quench this thirst of carnal pleasure.

The little of her reason which remained, knew that her body played her a trick. Putting herself to desire a man a little attractive just to be able to perpetuate her genes, like an animal... This man whom she knew for what, two, three days...

She was losing track of time as she swayed between the idea of getting up to taste the flesh of the man in the next room and staying here waiting for her heat to pass.

Her mind was brought back to reality when she heard the knock on her door.

She blinked several times before she saw that it was already morning outside. The ursine took a deep breath rubbing her eyes from exhaustion, her mind keeping that background of libidinous chaos.

Sebastian: Irina, are you awake?

She gritted her teeth.

This was perhaps the worst moment that could happen...

She stood up and quickly put on her t-shirt, not bothering to wear anything else. The simple piece of fabric already felt like too much for her. She reached the door, took a deep breath and unlocked it slightly, revealing the doctor's face.

Immediately her heart leapt in her chest and began to speed up. She began to claw at the wood of the door and the muscles in her thighs tightened. She had to redouble her self-control to avoid opening the door wide and catching the doctor on the hallway floor.

Sebastian: Are you okay?

he asked worriedly.

Irina: Slept badly...

The good doctor nodded, he already knew what was wrong with the young woman, and could smell how the room was filled with sexual pheromones.

He held out a paper bag through the opening, with a medical symbol.

Sebastian: I have a treatment for your season. One pill every eight hours for the remaining week, or more if need be...

The young woman's eyes widened, and she immediately snatched the bag from her hands, feeling her deliverance coming.