Page 5

You don't move. The fox is not stupid, however, and tears you apart. You are dead. But wait! Death isn't the end. There is more to life, so don't leave! You as a ghost walk out of the fox den, to scared to glance at your broken body on the stone ground. You see Tealheart talking to someone. It's Cracker! Back when you were a loner, Cracker was your mate. You ran away because he didn't care about you and only wanted someone to catch him prey. You catch a bit of their conversation.

"Tealheart, or whatever your name is, take me to Golden." That's Cracker.

Tealheart shakes her head. "Goldenstrike's been missing since this morning. Dixiestar thinks she's dead, because every other loner let in the Clan has died. Well, not every loner, but you get it."

Cracker sighed. "Fine, I'll go." As Cracker leaves, he walks past the fox den. "Uh, whatever your name is? I found Golden."

Tealheart runs up. You look at your dead body along with the other two. Blood is still spilling. The foxes and the cubs were eating her. You realize that you always thought foxes didn't eat cat. Disgusted, you leave. You see another ghost not far, so you walk to it. It's a she-cat with various colors on her pelt. "Hello," you say. "Who are you?" 

"Destinyworth. Now, Goldenstrike, I have a question."

"Yeah?"

"How would you like to scare Cracker? He's been so mean to you at times, I can teach you how to appear in dreams."

Do you do it? If so, turn to page 8.

Or not. Turn to page 9.