I

No one's perspective—

"Sir." An employee said as they slammed some files onto Elliot's desk. "We've got an issue," they said "People are making a ruckus in the town." They added "Like what? Lower toy prices?" Elliot said before chuckling, "Sir! This is a serious matter, people keep trying to give the lgbtq community rights!" The employee continued blabbering.

(No offense to gays)

Elliot stroked his chin and sneered, "I've got an idea." The boss said, rising from where he sat. "We need a new toy!" He then added! "Sir? That would cost too much time, and we have projects we're working on!" The employee stated with an annoyed tone "We can't afford another project added, we'll combust!" They added.

Elliot glared at his employee and slammed his fist's onto the desk, "Tell the others we're making a new toy! Or you're fired!" He yelled, the employee nodded and ran out of the room with fear of losing their job! Elliot scoffed and began rummaging through the files on his now mess of a desk.

Employee's perspective—

I ran up to the microphone in the production room, "Attention, may I have your attention?" I said into the microphone, earning everyone's eyes to land on me. "Ludwig wants a new toy to be created in the factory! Please meet me in the innovation room at once! Please and thank you." I left the stand and ran out of the room.

I rushed to the room where Huggy was located, I peered over my shoulder to see many employees following behind. I quickly ran past Huggy, and waited for the door to open. I watched as the innovation door lifted up and I waltzed inside before it reached it end. I ran down the hallway and into the meeting room. "Where's the blueprint paper?" I questioned myself before scurrying to a desk and digging through the drawers.

No one's perspective—

A few moments later, many other employees started pouring into the room. All questioning to reasoning of their CEO requiring them to produce another toy. "Everyone. I'm very sorry for the interruption of your work," the employee rummaging through the desk said "But boss really needed this toy to be created!" He added. "What's the meaning of it though?" Someone from the crowd said, "I don't know, but he needs this toy!" Steve (I give him the name, Steve) said, before he pulled out a blank blueprint.

A few weeks later—
No one's pov—
Elliot walked into the room and looked at the features the experiment had, "It's perfect. I want it on shelves by next Monday!" He stated. His eye was then snagged by the blueprints of Mommy. He walked over to the workbench and scanned the old designs as well as the abilities the toy had, "So she can extend her limbs?" Elliot questioned. "Yes sir," Steve responded "She's also our first toy to use elastic plastic.." He added. "Who did you experiment on?" Elliot demanded, "M-Marie Payne sir..." Steve said quietly, but loud enough for Ludwig to hear.

Elliot fondled his chin as a smirk was grown onto his face. "Get her ready for the kids, we open soon." Elliot said before waltzing out of the room and all the way back to his office... "I'm never going to catch a break, aren't I?" Steve questioned himself before looking at the giant spider sitting there, in the corner. "Come on, let's get you out of th—" before Steve could finish the sentence a loud hiss occurred from the spider! Steve was frightened by the fact the spider was acting violent, the other experiments had acted bewildered or frightened by the employees during first creation!

Steve tried reassuring the spider to try and attempt to calm her down, but yet, another hiss followed afterwards. "Can we stop with the hissing, please?" Steve asked in a nervous tone, the spider clung onto the wall and locked her eyes on Steve. Hiss, that was the only way the damn toy would respond to him! "O-Okay, let's start over. May, you please come with me?" He asked the massive spider...

(This took way too long, this is a joke. I'm not really make this an actual ship)

(708 words)