II

No one's pov—
Steve was nervous. A giant plastic spider following behind him, at any moment, she could strike. Luckily, Steve had managed to calm her down before things escalated. "We're gonna take you to see the kids. Okay?" Steve asked the spider. Hiss, this didn't surprise him. He was sure the toy wasn't fond of talking, nor did it know how to. Hissing seemed to be its only way to communicate. But suddenly, "Steve." Ludwig said before walking up to him. "Yes sir?" Steve responded, "I've got an idea! I need you to do something." The man said. Steve's response was a nod, and waited for further instruction. "The see you've gotten her to be fond, how did she first react?" Elliot questioned the employee, "She acted very violent, earlier she attacked one of the other employees. They had to get their arm fixed up." Steve said.  Acting all formal for his boss. Elliot shot his eyes up at Mommy and cocked his brow up, "Uh huh.." Elliot grumbled. The spider narrowed her eyes and poised herself into a defensive posture, hiss. The spider made the same sound as it always did.

Elliot fondled with his pocket and pulled a tightly compress, crumpled piece of paper. He unraveled the paper, and handed it to Steve. "Your mom sent it by, said it was 'important' stuff." Elliot told Steve, glaring up at Mommy. "I need to see her soon." Elliot stated, shooting his finger up at Mommy, the spider found this as a threat. Backing up and let out another hiss. Elliot smirked as she clung both of her hands onto the opposite walls. And did the same with her legs, in an attempt to make herself seem bigger than she already was. "Perfect. But, about that idea: I've decided to pair her." Elliot gave. Steve didn't realize that the spider was on the wall, but when he turned around, he was surely surprised to see her lingering over him. Her emerald eyes glowing rays over them. Almost blinding; she had malicious intentions for them, wanting to end them in an instant.

Steve snapped his head back to Elliot, fear tumbling it's way up Steve's throat. "W-who are you planning on pairing that, with?" Steve questioned, tremble in his voice. Elliot removed his attention from the giant spider, and meet his eyes with Steve's. He didn't speak, but he locked his arm out straight. His finger glaring at a poster. Steve averted his eyes to the poster, them being touched with fear. A poster of one of his favorite mascots. The pink fuzzy sibling of Huggy, "Sir! With all due respect, Kissy isn't fond of being around new people. Except the kids, this wouldn't work!" Steve started, "Steve, you've been my right—hand man, for... so, so! Long. And you want to lose that?" Elliot said stern, cocking his brow. Steve froze at the thought of losing his job; he shook his head. Causing Elliot to act smug, as the employee before him to act squeamish. Elliot didn't bat an eye at the spider gazing at his employee, he jerked himself back slightly.

Steve sighed, despising his boss for the idea. "I knew you'd come around!" Elliot laughed, Steve tried rolling it pasted his mind, but the words were glued inside of it. His thumb caressed his palm, biting the inside of his cheek. Steve shot Elliot a fake smile, despite the fact he hated the idea. Elliot shot him one back, but his wasn't fake. He had ideas of breaking the news to his staff. "Now, let's go find Kissy. Shall we, Steve?" Elliot said, as he made his back face Steve. "Yes.. sir." Steve hesitated, before Elliot motioned him to follow. Steve obeyed his bosses' command and told Mommy to follow the both of them. She didn't seem to understand anything they were talking about. Why does Mr. Ludwig think that this is an amazing idea?! It's practically trying to get one of the toys killed! Steve yelled in his mind. Peering at the shadow of the spider, clear pearls of sweat condensate on his pale neck. He had to obey Elliot's every command, or else he'd be booted out of the Playtime Co. name!

—|°,'•',°|—

Elliot stood there, proudly as Steve stood beside him. A gulp dove down Steve's throat, holding back his nervousness. Eagerly trying to cause a panic attack for the poor guy, but he kept his breath steady. Letting himself relax, before relaxing his muscles. Elliot watched as the spider had itself in a happy mood, wrapped around Kissy's form. Trying to nuzzle its head into her neck, but Kissy was quick to shove Mommy away. Not at all wanting to even sprint her eyes over to Mommy's figure, a low growl burrowed out of Kissy's throat. As an opposed threat to Mommy. The spider let out a whine, trying to plead Kissy's attention. But Kissy was short tempered in this situation, the replay of her creator reading out his forceful engagement to her. She knew she couldn't stop him, but she didn't have to love Mommy. They could've been married, and Kissy wouldn't have to show a smidge of her attention to Mommy!

Mommy's gaze lingered on Kissy like a bruise, an annoying bruise that wouldn't stop aching. But, "Can you just shut up?!" Kissy snapped, running her eyes to meet Mommy's. Elliot and Steve heard everything, Steve? Shocked. And Elliot... pissed. He sneered at the reaction, jerking himself towards the door. Leaving Steve to watch the mascot get upset at the now scared spider. Mommy felt Kissy wasn't a threat, but more a potential lover? She was to obey Kissy's command: just to get her affection, and her well—being. "I don't even want to marry you." Kissy shot at the spider, it's eyes soon watered. Somehow, a tear managed to leak down its plastic skin, a purr left her throat at the sight of Kissy. Soon, the spider would be once more tied 'round Kissy like an anaconda with its fresh prey. Mommy, like a viper, flicked her tongue out of her mouth slightly. Before receding it. Kissy huffed, feeling the cold plastic tighten up against her figure...

Word count: 1052 words counted in total.
I don't know what I'm doing with this..