is it the end of us

it was jaden in the movies cuddled up to and kissing ava 

incoming call - my love- 

accept       decline 

i declined his call who is he to fucking call me after this why does he have a right to  fucking do anything after this at first i would say its fake but even the text from jayla asking if you were ok was enough for you to know that this is real he really did this and for fucks sake with her

text notification 

my love- im sorry 

my love- please answer me 

my love- please just listen to me 

my love- i know your upset and you have freaking right to be but please at least answer me let me know if your ok 

my love- y/n we have to talk about this 

my love- baby please answer me i swear im sorry 

my love- please answer me i love you baby please you make me happy ]

my love- please dont hate me baby please dont be mad at me 

                                                                           (you)- you want to talk about this ok lets talk youve cheated on me twice now no telling how many times with each and you are NOT sorry jaden you are sorry you got fucking caught and yep just  fine and dandy knowing my Ex boyfriend is a lying cheating son of a bitch so yep im just fine and im not mad at you jaden im disappointed and betrayed i dont hate you i could never hate you but im disgusted that you thought that you couldnt tell me you didnt want to be with me anymore and you strung me along and cheated you fucking cheated on me jaden and if you would've just fucking said from the beginning " hey y/n look im sorry but i just think he aren't working" or even " y/n i dont want to see you anymore i like or love someone else" wouldve went over way better then this is i would have been hurt jaden but i wouldnt want to fucking vomit at the sight of you now i could be happy for you and support you guys but now i want to beat the living shit out of both of you then jayla and javon beat the shit out of both of you. and dont think that just because im upset that im not gonna be happy for you jaden because i am you found someone you makes you happier then me that is fine and im happy for you but we could've went about it a different way if you were just fucking honest from the start. btw im moving out so ill be gone before you get back and im getting a new phone number which you will NOT get from you family and if you do i will block you then im happy for you jaden but youre a fucked up person who needs to learn how to be fucking honest. goodbye jaden.

my love- y/n baby im so sorry                       

my love- is this the end of us?                      

                                                                     read

god this pisses me off im gonna go stay with my aunt in ohio so i dont have to live here with him but for fucks sake that means leaving my best friends my family (their parents) so now what do i do this fucking sucks but ive got to move on be happy im not gonna let him ruin mt life or stop me from living it he did it once and he will not do it again.

y/n.love posted on her story 

( its ss of yalls messages)

my love- please dont hate me baby please dont be mad at me

(you)- you want to talk about this ok lets talk youve cheated on me twice now no telling how many times with each and you are NOT sorry jaden you are sorry you got fucking caught and yep just fine and dandy knowing my Ex boyfriend is a lying cheating son of a bitch so yep im just fine and im not mad at you jaden im disappointed and betrayed i dont hate you i could never hate you but im disgusted that you thought that you couldnt tell me you didnt want to be with me anymore and you strung me along and cheated you fucking cheated on me jaden and if you would've just fucking said from the beginning " hey y/n look im sorry but i just think he aren't working" or even " y/n i dont want to see you anymore i like or love someone else" wouldve went over way better then this is i would have been hurt jaden but i wouldnt want to fucking vomit at the sight of you now i could be happy for you and support you guys but now i want to beat the living shit out of both of you then jayla and javon beat the shit out of both of you. and dont think that just because im upset that im not gonna be happy for you jaden because i am you found someone you makes you happier then me that is fine and im happy for you but we could've went about it a different way if you were just fucking honest from the start. btw im moving out so ill be gone before you get back and im getting a new phone number which you will NOT get from you family and if you do i will block you then im happy for you jaden but youre a fucked up person who needs to learn how to be fucking honest. goodbye jaden.