Chapter 1, The Beginning

Two years ago,
November 25, 2025

Twilight

Age 11

"This is so stupid!" I yelled while my parents were dragging me across the mall. We were out Christmas shopping on black Friday. "The mall is way too busy plus I don't want anything from here!" My mom sighed, "Hun, for the last time we are here to get things for our family." I didn't care for anything she said all my mind was wondering about is if I would get a brother for Christmas, that's all I wanted. Dad gave me a side eye meaning he didn't what to hear it so I kept my mouth shut.

Finally, after hours of shopping we got back to our nice, warm, comfy couch, well I wouldn't say warm because we forgot to turn the heat on before we left, so because of that it felt like walking into an icebox. I took my shoes and flopped onto the couch  flipping on the TV to my favorite channel. About ten minutes later I heard my mom yell, "Hunny, turn off the rubbish of a TV show and come help me prepare dinner, remember family is coming over."

I groaned with the vision of seeing my weird cousin coming over, I got up and turned the TV off. I slammed my feet while walking to the kitchen, "Do I have to see Michael he is sooo weird and geeky and just not for me" I whined while moving back and forth on my heels, mom just rolled her eyes and sighed, "Yes Twilight now help me prepare and no more whining!" Ugh there is it again with the no whining, "Can I at least ask a question?" I said trying to buy some time from helping out. "If its about a brother it's a maybe but you know, they don't grow on trees. Now how about you stop asking questions, help me out or go upstairs to do your homework which is not ideal to you now isn't?" I had nothing to say for I knew she was right, so nonetheless I helped.

---------------1 hour later---------------

Twilight

I waited in my room when I heard the door ring, then open. "Oh boy! Just smell that food!" Just hearing Michaels voice made me sick, I don't want to even see him. While lost in my thoughts I heard my dad knock on the door, "Get out here supper is ready" he said in that stern voice of his. "Do I have to? You know I don't want to hang out with him!" I snapped. He walked closer to my bed, "Young lady where are your manners! I said get out here" He raised his hand pointing to the door, "Now!"

I knew that what ever I said wouldn't do anything so I stood up, walked down stairs, and went into the dinning room. "Oh boy! Hi Twilight fancy seeing you again, I can't wait to show you more of scientific tools! Isn't science amazing!" Micheal said while smiling.  I just nodded my head, "Mmh whatever."

------------Time skip to night-----------

Finally after hours of torture he left and as soon as he did I ran up stairs got changed and went straight to bed. I need to rest just relax and take a breath. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Twilight" a voice whispered, my eyes shot opened only to see a white room, "Hello?" I shouted, "Where am I!?" No response. "Your in danger, don't trust James" the voice said again. "What!? Whose James!?" No response, again. "Don't trust him"

I woke up in a cold sweat. I turned to look at the clock it blinked back at me 3:17 am. Who was that voice and what do they mean? Am I going crazy!?

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry that this chapter is so short the other chapters may be longer in the future. Chapter 2 will be out some time this week possibly tomorrow but most likely Monday. I hope you like this. Leave a comment if you want! Thanks for reading! - Editor