8.

Quinn rips Parker's arms away from her and runs towards the balcony on the second floor. Joel chases after her and there's a loud bang.

"TESS!" Quinn screams, going to jump down to Tess.

Joel grabs Quinn and covers her mouth with his hand.

"Quinn you need to be quiet.." He mumbles, feeling extremely bad for the girl. Quinn struggles against him, tears streaming down her face.

Vivian rushes over, tears falling down her face as well. The soldiers run into the building and they quickly run through the building, Vivian basically dragging Quinn behind her. Joel grabs a hunting rifle and loads it quickly as guys fill the hallway like room they're in.

Vivian takes Quinns gun and helps Joel shoot the guys, A bullet almost hitting her right in the head.

They run down the stairs, "Joel how're we gonna get out?" Ellie asks.

"Stay down, I don't know how many more there are." Quinn wipes the tears off her face and pulls a knife out of her pocket.

"I'm going to kill all of those bastards." She growls, her voice shaking slightly.

"Good motivation kiddo." Joel loads his gun and shoots one of the guys and Quinn runs at them. She jumps at his and stabs her knife into his neck numerous times.

Once they'd killed all the guys they ran across the street and into the subway, a large tank rolling towards them.

"Spores." Joel calls out and everybody except Ellie grabs their gas mask.

"Everyone take a moment to catch your breath." Parker says before they walk into the spores.

"This is all your fucking fault." Quinn pulls out her gun and points it at Ellie.

"Quinn put the gun down." Joel holds his hands out and takes a small step towards her.

"No, Joel! I will not put my gun down. If we hadn't tried to get this damn "immune" girl to the fucking Capitol building, Tess would have never fucking died!" Parker and Vivian step in front of Ellie, both of them knowing damn well Quinn wouldn't shoot them.

Joel puts his hand on top of Quinns gun carefully, "Tess wanted to do this okay? It is not Ellie's fault."

Quinn glares at Ellie before putting her gun away, putting on her gas mask, and walking into the spores.

"Holy shit I thought she was gonna shoot me." Ellie breathes out, a slightly panicked expression on her face.

"She would've.." Parker mumbles, giving Joel a look. Joel gives him a look back and they all get put their gas masks on; walking into the spores.

There's the sound of footsteps, that absolutely weren't Quinn's because her footsteps were almost completely silent, and the light from a few flashlights.

"Shit get down." The group crouches behind some roadblocks and Joel realizes Ellie isn't wearing a gas mask.

"How the hell are you breathin in this stuff?"

"I wasn't lying to you." She says looking around, "Where's Quinn?"

"That's a good question.." Joel pulls out his rifle and aims it at one of the guys before he can shoot there a loud bang and Quinn comes out of nowhere, a guy falling to the ground with a bullet hole in his head. She tackles the other guy and shoves her knife into his neck numerous times.

"Fuck you too." She stands up and jumps on top of one of the broken down subway cars and starts walking out of the area.

"Let's follow her. She obviously knows the way out." Vivian mumbles .

"How the hell would she know the way out, she's never been here before." Joel says as he puts his rifle back. Vivian's eyes widen slightly and she just doesn't answer.

"Vivian? How does she know the way out." Parker asks sternly, now all the attention on Vivian.

"I d-don't know." Vivian stutters out, Knowing that Quinn only knows this place because of a Firefly mission.

"Fine. You're going to tell us later."

~after they've gotten out of the subway~

"I'm sorry for what happened to Tess.." Ellie starts to say.

"No. Here's what's gonna happen. You're not going to bring up Tess, ever. And you're going to do what I say and when I say it." Joel spits out, his voice very stern.

"Okay, whatever."

"Repeat it."

Ellie groans and glares at Joel, "What you say goes."

"That's right," He turns to Quinn, "And you can not run off whenever you feel like it or because you're mad."

"No me digas qué hacer viejo." She mumbles, putting her gun back in her pocket.

Joel sighs and the three younger peoples walk off. Parker puts his hand on Joel's shoulder and gives him a soft smile.

"Hey I know your stressed okay? Quinn can handle herself, I don't think she'd let herself get bit after everything's that's happened." Parker says softly, grabbing onto Joel's hand.

"Yeah..okay, Thank you." Joel kisses Parker on the head and gives his hand a reassuring squeeze before they follow after the younger peoples.