Chapter 22

Gage's POV

"Um.. I wanted to go for a test drive!" I smiled. "Eh, No." Harry said snatching them from me. "LOUIS!!" I whined. "Hazza's being mean." I pout playfully. He chuckled and kissed my forehead pulling me into a hug. It felt nice, but not the same. He dug in his pocket and I heard something jingle.  "You've got ten minutes. Think you can meet that challenge?" He swung his keys in front of my face. "I can so conquer it." I smiled and took them. Zayn knotted his eyebrows while I skipped out the door. I huffed in the hallway and took out my phone. I composed a message to Zayn.

To: Zayneroni and Cheese.

 Go out the back door, see you then be quiet!

From: Zayneroni and Cheese.

Wait, we're going? YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

To: Zayneroni and Cheese.

I regret that text.. hurry up.

I shook my head laughing and walked outside. Seconds later I was flooded with Paparazi throwing questions at me.

"Is it true you're cheating on Louis?"

"Eleanor Over here!"

"Are you an Zayn a couple now?"

"Where are you going?"

I ran to the car and on my way I saw Zayn running to me. Now's not the time dimwit. He kept going and got swarmed by them too. I got In Louis' car and so did he. I squinted at the bright flashes and sped off. "How could you not hear the Paps?" I asked. "I did." he panted. "Then why'd you keep going?!" I did a sharp turn, his head hitting the window. "Ouch, because it'd be funny to play a joke on Lou!" He shouted. "What the hell!?" I replied. "We'll get the real El and everything will be fine!" 

"Yeah, and what if we don't?" I glared at the road. "Oops, I guess I didn't think that through." 

I face palmed and pulled into a big lot after a 20 minute drive. I'm so dead when I get back. "Now follow and be quiet." I said. He nodded and followed me. I got up to the door. I put my eyes up to the scanner. "Access granted." A voice said over the intercom and the door opened. "C'mon." I whispered. I pulled his hood over his head and he swatted at me. "Stop it." I glared and he sighed following me. "Hi Logan! New patient today. Zayn Malik." I smiled at Logan and Lucas. "Great, he'll just come with us-"

"I can take him, I've watched a million times and I'm your best trained, remember?' I winked and they exchanged looks. Logan handed me the keys to the back room. "I trust you." He said and I nodded. I gripped Zayn's wrist and pulled him through test room and Monkey's throwing oranges at people. I unlocked the room, sliding in. I dropped the keys in my hand as they plummeted to the floor. Millions of jars with people floating in them. "How do we find her?" I asked, looking at Zayn. "Your the robot! Scan them or something." 

"Oh yeah! I forget." I walked, well ran down each hall and scanned them. "Who are you looking for?" A voice beamed in my head. "Eleanor Calder." I said. "Row 2, jar 66b" 

"Oh how I love being High-Tech." I grinned and went down the hall. "Ew." I looked at her, floating in some goo. "Zayn, mind lifting me up?" I asked and he nodded. I sat wobbly on his shoulders. I looked at the pad that was high lighted in numbers. "Passcode?" 

"Damn it, Um.." 

"Her birthday?" Zayn suggested. "What is it?" I asked and he gave it to me. I punched it in nervously."Access granted." I smiled and jumped down from Zayn. The jar doors slid apart and El felt out into Zayn's arms. She coughed and gasped for air. A little of that and she was fine. "Gross," Zayn whined, covered in blue goop. I laughed and Eleanor stared at me. "Woah, don't freak out let me explain." I said. "Explain, because I want to know why I'm standing front of me!" She yelled. "Shh, Okay.." I started to explain everything. "Wow," 

"Yeah, and trying to get you back has resulted in Louis thinking you're cheating on him with Zayn."

"What!?"

"You didn't want me to kiss him did you?"

"Good point lets go."

"Good." I said and all three of us walked out the door. I snuck over to a different room an they followed. "Turn around." I said. "Why?' Zayn asked. "Turn!" I yelled and they winced, doing as instructed. I started to grab my body parts from a box labeled "Gavina Vaughten". Lastly I repositioned my head so it was facing the right way. "Perfect." I smiled and stretched. "Okay I'm good." I smiled and they turned around. Zayn ran to me and hugged me so tight. "I missed you so much," I breathed into my shoulder. Even though I was with him the whole time, I felt good about him being this happy.

"I know, but we need to go." I said and nodded tearing himself from me. I opened the door and I instantly blacked out, the last thing that rang through my ears was my name in my right ear and a scream in the left.